Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question How many calories can one burn per day on treadmile/crosstrainer...

and remain healthy without losing any or much muscle?

Thx for everything.

P.S. Would you suggest Cytodyne Xenadrine or MuscleTech Hydroxycut. Thx for your time everyone.
    "Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach."
    - A. Einstein

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, i do some cardio and its only about 20 min a day 3-4 times a week at about 60% of my max heart rate (moderate speed) and my heart rate monitor says i burn between 200-220 calories every session....ive been gaining mass too...hope this helps
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DA_Champion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hi

I learnt in my fitness 101 class then when youre within your recommended heart rate, on average 50% of the cals you burn are fat, so over a year what you do adds up to 5-6 lbs of fat, or 3% for most people around here.

Just think long term people.
    "an almost intolerable awareness that every morning began with infinite promise.
    Any book may be read, any idea thought, any action taken. Anything that has ever
    been possible to human beings is possible to most of us every time the clock says
    six in the morning. On a day no different from the one now breaking, Shakespeare sat
    down to begin Hamlet and Fuller began her history of the Roman revolution of 1848.
    Each of us has all the time there is; each accepts those invitations he can discern.
    By the same token, each evening brings a reckoning of infinite regret for the paths
    refused, openings not seen, and actions not taken."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can lose alot more then 6 pounds of fat a year. If you overdo your body you can lose that in 2 weeks. Almost all of the calories you burn are after your workout, not on the actual machine.
    "Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach."
    - A. Einstein

xx0cool623xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try using yahoo search engine and type in calorie calculator. Usualy you can find a number a different exercises with the calorie info shown with it.