Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Addicted to the gym!

Anyone else absolutely addicted to the gym?

I can't get enough. When I work out, I am super intense because I want to get everything I can out of it. When I am not at the gym, all I think about is working out. All I want to do is go to the gym. Nothing in like is more important than working out to me right now. I only work on the weekends and during the week I go to school 4 nights a week. So I have plenty of time to think of nothing else than the gym. I want to work out 4-5 times a day for 1.5 hours everytime, 7 days a week. And when I can't be at the gym, I am addicted to this damn forum!

I love to golf, but it costs too much and it gets old shooting in the 90's and 100's.

What do you guys do to get your mind off the gym and your body?

BodyPoints: 2247
    Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ruthless4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ruthless4Life's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by dontbuypete

I can't get enough. When I work out, I am super intense because I want to get everything I can out of it. When I am not at the gym, all I think about is working out. All I want to do is go to the gym. Nothing in like is more important than working out to me right now. I only work on the weekends and during the week I go to school 4 nights a week. So I have plenty of time to think of nothing else than the gym. I want to work out 4-5 times a day for 1.5 hours everytime, 7 days a week.

I love to golf, but it costs too much and it gets old shooting in the 90's and 100's.

No, but I'm addicted to Cell Tech!!!!!!!!11

Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 155
    AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) AGS has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit AGS's BodySpace
    I wouldn't consider myself 'addicted' necessarily...but i'm definately going that route. The more gains I see in my body, the more obsessed I become, and I think as I get bigger, it's going to get worse...but all in all, i'm still on a steady level..plus, I got school to worry about which balances things out for me.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8831
    Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Delta1 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Delta1's BodySpace
    im in the same position as you lol. Its because i started out reaaal skinny 6 months back, and each new gain i see, each new muscle that pops out bigger gets me more excited to work even harder next workout. man, working out is fun lol
    i ALWAYS rep back

_____,---|'o'......................I_
    l l'---"'--MISC--;==;;;;;;;;;;;;I=+==
    |'"```/_/-'`|__|''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

_____/.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'--.--.--.--.--.I
    l l'--'''--=MISC--IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII=
    |'"```/_/-'`I____I------------\\

BodyPoints: 2028
    EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit EphedraFree's BodySpace
    you are addicted to "releasing" endorphins.... its like a runners high. And when you notice results + releasing endorphines, then its awesome.

just like me... how when i go to the gym, and i get that pump, its equvialent to cumming. So everytime im working out at the gym i feel like im coming,and im in heaven 24/7 and its as good as sex

dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontbuypete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea, I don't even want sex anymore. Very weird for me.

Also, I have lost over 50 pounds of fat and 16% BF. I am not really addicted because of the results I am getting. I am addicted to looking forward to the results I could get. None of my results I have gotten are good enough for me although I have increased my strength more than 50%.

EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EphedraFree is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by dontbuypete
    Yea, I don't even want sex anymore. Very weird for me.

Also, I have lost over 50 pounds of fat and 16% BF. I am not really addicted because of the results I am getting. I am addicted to looking forward to the results I could get. None of my results I have gotten are good enough for me although I have increased my strength more than 50%.
    Just noticed your record in MMA is 12 - 0?? U competed in king of the cage tournies?? Whats your name, and how much do you weigh? and what styles of martial arts do you use

I haven't done anything real big yet. 12-0 is kind of an amateur record. I fight mostly locally.

I am right at 175 at the moment. I am cutting for a while and then bulking again. I have decided to take about 4-5 months off fighting and concentrate on school more.

I do mostly judo. I prefer to fight frestyle or "ghetto". You get knocked out a lot easier when you do that swinging for the fences stuff though.

My most recent fight was against a 230 pound guy and it took a lot, but in the end I prevailed. It was a local all sizes, no weight class fighting event. I hate those because 150 lb guys have to fight 250 pounders sometimes. Some of them are funny because one guy can be double the size of the guy he's fighting.
    Last edited by dontbuypete; 03-28-2006 at 11:52 PM.

yea thats cool man, i just recently joined a muay thai gym. I do jiu jitsu and wrestled only so far.

My idol is Fedor Emelianenko. He is a beast.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    Tuaman2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tuaman2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tuaman2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tuaman2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tuaman2 is a complete loser! (-2000) Tuaman2 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit Tuaman2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by dontbuypete View Post

I can't get enough. When I work out, I am super intense because I want to get everything I can out of it. When I am not at the gym, all I think about is working out. All I want to do is go to the gym. Nothing in like is more important than working out to me right now. I only work on the weekends and during the week I go to school 4 nights a week. So I have plenty of time to think of nothing else than the gym. I want to work out 4-5 times a day for 1.5 hours everytime, 7 days a week. And when I can't be at the gym, I am addicted to this damn forum!

Super addicted myself,

1: day off from the gym seems like it takes a life time
    2: Cant have a conversation without the gym popping up
    3: constantly dream about lifting weights
    4: lost gf of 2 years because im always at the gym
    5: supplement store is second most visited place, second only to the gym
    6: have had frequent visits to the gym for dinners
    7: constantly think about how awesome it would be to live at the gym
    8: currently looking at flats no more than 50 metres from the gym
    9: become depressed when i exit the gym, and extremely excited when i enter
    10: as soon as i wake i think about my routine and eating schedule until i get to the gym, which is usually after dinner
    11: student allowance is gone within a few days to supplements
    12: could not imagine life without the gym

TRAIN INSANE!

KJColbert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I literally am depressed when I'm not at the gym, sometimes I'm lying in bed and I have to get up and do some push ups or some kind of calisthenics just to get a pump on. I guess it's not a bad thing but it's literally controlling my life. All I ever think of 24 hours a day is what I'm gonna do in the gym. Rest days are depressing, and when I enter the gym I am super exited. Is this normal!!!??

Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverToothBrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SilverToothBrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Tuaman2 View Post
    Super addicted myself,

1: day off from the gym seems like it takes a life time
    2: Cant have a conversation without the gym popping up
    3: constantly dream about lifting weights
    4: lost gf of 2 years because im always at the gym
    5: supplement store is second most visited place, second only to the gym
    6: have had frequent visits to the gym for dinners
    7: constantly think about how awesome it would be to live at the gym
    8: currently looking at flats no more than 50 metres from the gym
    9: become depressed when i exit the gym, and extremely excited when i enter
    10: as soon as i wake i think about my routine and eating schedule until i get to the gym, which is usually after dinner
    11: student allowance is gone within a few days to supplements
    12: could not imagine life without the gym

TRAIN INSANE!
    I hope this guy was trolling

strong life