yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

casein and egg protein

im looking for a slower digesting protein to use throughout the day. i already have whey protein for post-workout. does anyone know of a good quality protein blend containing casein, egg and whey protein that fairly reasonable in price? ive been looking but havent found exactly what im looking for yet. suggestions would be helpful.
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    human development technologies has a product called pro blend 55.. it is an egg/whey/casein mix. i usually drink it before you bed but i'm pretty sure you can drink it throughout the day.

Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ISS Researh ProM3 too.
    MAXIMIZE

Anabolic - Scam and deception hater. Knowledge and truth seeker.