Registered User canadiantrojan2's Avatar
    canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question muscle question~??!!? please help!!

i was wondering ..... is there even a shoulder muscle. i know deltoids and traps but is there a shoulder muscle?

thanks
    i rep back.

Location: London, The ghettos of south west London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    selector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The shoulder is a joint, not a muscle. The deltoids, pectoralis and various muscles in the back all move the arm, which forms the shoulder joint when connected to the torso. There is also a structure called the shoulder girdle, but this moves of a different nature, and is heavily influenced by the traps and other smaller, lesser known muscles. The reason for so many different muscles influencing the shoulder joint is due to it's flexible, ball and socket nature.

sel
    Last edited by selector; 02-22-2008 at 04:25 PM.

canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canadiantrojan2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats what i thought, but i wasnt sure..thanks
    i rep back.

Location: London, The ghettos of south west London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    selector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no problem. If you want to increase your knowledge go on an anatomy course. Really opened my eyes and you realize how many of those "big guys" in the gym really don't know their own bodies!

sel

Question

antanomy corse??? explain please.
    i rep back.

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by canadiantrojan2 View Post
    antanomy corse??? explain please.
    like take an anatomy course online or in school. you'll understand a lot more about your body, like what all the muslces really are when you say your traps and your deltoids and how they move and what they look so you can visualize everything when you actually work out and can see the improvements in the mirror and be like oh that's my triceps brachii lateral head! lol
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

ahhh i see.. id love to take a class on that

thanks alot
    i rep back.