waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why do only certain muscles get sore after working out?

The only parts of my body that ever get sore are really my back (i'm doing deadlifts now, which is a new one to me and I am less sore every time i do it) and triceps.

For my tris I do 3 sets of dips, 15, 12, 8 doing no weight, 10 pounds and 25 pounds. Then I do skull crushers at 40-45-50 (+ the ezbar for 10/8/6) and finally pressdowns on cables for 10/8/6 130/140/150.

Last week I hit my tris so hard on friday that I could hardly bench on monday, it was really inconvienent. Should I let up on the tris a bit? I really like them as a muscle, they are probably the most useful in every day life for me...

Ideas?

Also I keep perfect form and full ROM so it isn't that.
    Height: 6'1 (ecto, long arms and legs)
    182 lbs 10-12% fat (guess)
    Bulking

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're going to get sore any time you introduce a new exercise to your muscles, or change up your routine. Deads are definitely known to make you sore if you've never done them before. Once you get into a repetitive routine, you'll stop getting sore after a while because your muslces will adapt to the routine. You should consider chainging up your routine, try doing different exercises, or working your muscles in a different order to keep them confused. I just switched my chest routine from doing flat first to doing incline first just for some muscle confustion, and my chest was much more sore than it had been in a while. Look around in the different exercise stickies and stuff, there are literally dozens of exercises for each muscle, i'm sure you'll find something new to try.

waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waywardryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You sort of missed my question's point.
    Bulking

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please rephrase the question then.

Why is it taking so long for my tris to recover? They are one of my strongest body parts but my new workout murders them. Should I back off of them or just assume that they will get better with time and keep it up.
    Bulking

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll chime in. You're tri's are tired because, as B_MASTER_FLASH said, you're doing a new exercise. The new motion is a shock to your muscles. Your body will adapt quickly and in a couple weeks it won't hurt anymore. The hurt is good, you want to switch your exercises often.

Since it affected you 3 days later, I would take an extra day or two off to let them catch up, then try again.