el705 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Having tummy tuck in April

So after all the weight I lost, the skin just hangs there, so Im having it removed in April. $6200 in Canada. Anyone here have had that done?

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how much did you lose?
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by el705
    So after all the weight I lost, the skin just hangs there, so Im having it removed in April. $6200 in Canada. Anyone here have had that done?
    Never had it done but I have seen it done so many times on TV that I think I could do the operation...

I do think it would be a first for BB.com if you took some before and after pics.
    I am sure it woud help some people so it might become a sticky..
    HuH?

BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will aslo hopefully be getting something like this done shortly, I lost 100 lbs or so in a very short amount of time so have the same problem I was at 280 I got down to 175 im currently at 190 and muscular, ill get some pics up tomorrow possibly. Good luck with the opperation.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What's your current bodyfat%?

andriy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Hi there!

I had a tummy tuck done on 16th of August 2004.

I started exercising in Mai 2003 and lost 90 pounds in three months, so that my belly was hanging like I don't know what :/
    After the surgery my life has totally changed, I feel a lot more confident and I'm just... MUCH more happier about my body. It of cource leaves a scar, but thats nothing compared to the extra skin.

I hope you have a good plastic surgeon performing the surgery, and good luck! If you wan't to talk about this, please send me private messages.

Regard,
    Andri
    Last edited by andriy; 03-28-2006 at 12:13 PM.

BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nithos
    What's your current bodyfat%?

If that was directed to me, im not sure what my percentage is but you can easily see my abs.

Originally Posted by andriy

I started exercising in Mai 2003 and lost 90 pounds in three months, so that my belly was hanging like I don't know what :/
    After the surgery my life has totally changed, I feel a lot more confident and I'm just... MUCH more happier about my body. It of cource leaves a scar, but thats nothing compared to the extra skin.

I hope you have a good plastic surgeon performing the surgery, and good luck! If you wan't to talk about this, please send me private messages.

Regard,
    Andri
    I feel you I lost my weight in 3 months as well, there is just so much extra skin it sucks, its much worse knowing how much I have changed and yet cannot do anything about it, here is a pic of like my face from 2004, only one i remember having, waiting on my parents to send me pics of me and my buddies when we were in HS I lost the weight around July-September...then once I got out of boot camp (in the marines) went to my MOS school then started lifting been doing that for around 10 months or so working out nice just got the skin you know here is a pic anyway ill get one with the typical poses later tonight and post them later.
    Just waiting on pics from my parents with me and some friends ill get those on the comp and put them up.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BNixon; 03-29-2006 at 01:43 AM.

Originally Posted by andriy

Regard,
    Andri

Do you have any Before and After pictures from the procedure if you dont mind posting them.

Sune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sune has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am having it done in may. I was at my worst 255 lbs and now I am 170 (hopefully down to 165 at the time of the surgery) and with more lean mass than ever.

I can probably post some before/after pics by then but I don't have any from when I was really big... Camera shy like most people.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BNixon
    If that was directed to me, im not sure what my percentage is but you can easily see my abs.
    Judging from the pics and the fact that you have been rather lean for over a year, I think the surgery is probably going to be the way to go. That's just some major coin.

Im in the Marine Corps so I wouldnt be paying for it, I believe during an enlistment your allowed one cosmetic surgery regardless even if i wasnt able to get it done through the marines I would find a way to pay for it myself, would make me a happier person. I have almost zero self confidence even after loosing the weight, just find the exra skin repulsive.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BNixon
    Do you have any Before and After pictures from the procedure if you dont mind posting them.
    After massive weight loss the skin for some adjusts only so far. You can see many pictures before and after Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty here. Pictures only tell so much of the story, movies are much better. You can find Movies before and after tummy tuck here. There are many examples of early after surgery swelling and bruising typically seen with my Tumescent Tummy Tuck Technique. Not all tummy tuck operations are the same, each surgeon has his / her own skills.

You can also listen to patients experiences with tummy tuck abdominoplasty here, audio and videos reveal the emotion behind the words.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Tummy Tuck Abdominal Sculpture
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah i did, best decision ive ever made. well worth the money and hassle.
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight