gigem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

year-round diet review...

I was wondering if someone could critique my meals and eating patterns. My goal is to gain lean body mass, and still keep bf% low throughout the entire year. Right now im 6'2, 210lbs at 10% bf.

7:00
    5 egg whites, two packets of oat meal, glass of orange juice

9:45
    can of tuna fish, zip lock bag of fruit

11:30
    ham, turkey, cheese sandwhich, zip lock bag of nuts, 2 zip lock bags of fruit

3:00
    workout

4:30
    whey protein shake

6:00
    dinner

8:00
    fruit smoothie with 20g of whey.

This diet is meant to help me gain lean muscle, and if possible decrease my bf%. Or at least maintain my bf%.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hi - not enough information given, but it appears you are eating too much fruit for carbs - substitute a couple of servings with complex carbs and veggies

Originally Posted by gigem
    I was wondering if someone could critique my meals and eating patterns. My goal is to gain lean body mass, and still keep bf% low throughout the entire year. Right now im 6'2, 210lbs at 10% bf.

7:00
    5 egg whites, two packets of oat meal, glass of orange juice (substitute a piece of whole fruit instead, add a whole egg and a couple more egg whites - I am 110 lbs and I eat 5 egg whites)

9:45
    can of tuna fish, zip lock bag of fruit - need a complex carb source also e.g. ww bread or pasta and serve of vegies

11:30
    ham, turkey, cheese sandwhich, zip lock bag of nuts, 2 zip lock bags of fruit

3:00
    workout

4:30
    whey protein shake - piece of fruit here/dextrose to replenish glycogen stores

6:00
    dinner (????) - need complex carb and lean protein

8:00
    fruit smoothie with 20g of whey (try instead casein e.g. cottage cheese with a fat - pb or handful of nuts)

This diet is meant to help me gain lean muscle, and if possible decrease my bf%. Or at least maintain my bf%.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe
    hi - not enough information given, but it appears you are eating too much fruit for carbs - substitute a couple of servings with complex carbs and veggies
    In addition to that, you are simply not eating enough dude. Your diet looks like a nice cut diet, but not if you're bulking.