MeatHead_14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when to take glutamine

Starting today I am begining a pretty intense training schedule that will consist of a workout at about 9:30a.m and then another later in the day around 8:00p.m. When i was doing one workout i would take the glutamine right after my workout and then 2 hrs later. what do ya'll recomend i do now. i think taking 4 servings might be too much.. thanks
    Bench : 330 x 1
    Squat : 435 x 5
    Dead Lift : 405 x 5

"Only time will tell if it was time well spent"

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how about never? It's not worth it for healthy humans

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171886
    Last edited by UberBerzerker; 03-27-2006 at 12:00 PM.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump