wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Quick Cutting Question

I just finished a cut and am starting to bulk, also taking some dymatize xtend. I plan to bulk for 8 weeks. but when im done i'd like to drop a few so i can be more ripped for summer time.

how long would one need to cut for after bulking for 8 weeks to lose most of the added fat while retaining muscle gains, on average of course. this is my first bulk.

boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000) boyscouT is just really nice. (+1000)
    That depends entirely on the amount of fat you gain during your bulk, and your ultimate body fat % goal.

Take into mind that to obtain the best results, a slow and steady fat loss is suggested, which means the longer you have for a cut, the better.