Sanderzak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymethazine for cutting?

Would Dymethazine be any good for cutting? I know it's great for bulking, from experience, but would it be worth it on a low calorie diet?

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know how effective it would be on a cut since it relies on increased glycogen storage to be so effective. At least, that is how I understand it. I'm sure there are more effective prohormones for a cut.

On a side note: I've never taken prohormones and don't know much about them. The above is simply an opinion based upon my current understanding of the supplement. I'd PM a rep for more info.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dymeth can be used on a cut, as long as you are not running some sort of keto diet IMO. Hormones increase mobilization of fat, so even with baseline cals, and moderate carbs being taken in, you can still loose bodyfat. Once you go flat from carb depletion, your physique fails greatly. The carbs fill you out, making you harder, denser, and more vascular. With that being said, I would recommend it more on a recomp, but it can be used successfully on a cut if you don't plan on drastically killing your carb intake.

I would suggest looking into bold for cutting instead. It aids in increasing RBC production which should help prevent you flattening out and this way you can fill out via a different mechanism to remain full, hard, and vascular without having to toy around with carbs more than you desire.

The best scenerio I can see doing, is cutting down without hormones or with something like bold. Once you reach the bodyfat you are satisfied with, start dymeth since it is carb dependent. The same day you start dymeth, start bulking. Pound away a ton of carbs as clean as you can. You will fill out like nuts, harden up, and remain vascular. The increased carbs after being depleted for so long will allow for great rebound gains while preventing fat gain.

Mike
    ….

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Dymeth can be used on a cut, as long as you are not running some sort of keto diet IMO. Hormones increase mobilization of fat, so even with baseline cals, and moderate carbs being taken in, you can still loose bodyfat. Once you go flat from carb depletion, your physique fails greatly. The carbs fill you out, making you harder, denser, and more vascular. With that being said, I would recommend it more on a recomp, but it can be used successfully on a cut if you don't plan on drastically killing your carb intake.

I would suggest looking into bold for cutting instead. It aids in increasing RBC production which should help prevent you flattening out and this way you can fill out via a different mechanism to remain full, hard, and vascular without having to toy around with carbs more than you desire.

The best scenerio I can see doing, is cutting down without hormones or with something like bold. Once you reach the bodyfat you are satisfied with, start dymeth since it is carb dependent. The same day you start dymeth, start bulking. Pound away a ton of carbs as clean as you can. You will fill out like nuts, harden up, and remain vascular. The increased carbs after being depleted for so long will allow for great rebound gains while preventing fat gain.

Mike
    Damn nice post and agree 100% here.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    Damn nice post and agree 100% here.
    Just being a good forum member lol.. thanks bro.
    ….

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just being a good forum member lol.. thanks bro.
    LOL at being modest, thats good too.!

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)

Mike
    Awesome post. It's always better to have someone knowledgeable speak on subjects like these.

Sanderzak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help. Switching to a recomp on Dymethazine sounds like a winner.

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree that it would be better served as a recomp. As Mike pointed out, the carbs are still important to have and are your body's fuel source.
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

_muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50) _muscles_ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mike
    yeah i agree completely great info here

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sanderzak View Post
    Would Dymethazine be any good for cutting? I know it's great for bulking, from experience, but would it be worth it on a low calorie diet?
    You really need carbs with this compound. It's very effective at pulling glycogen into your muscles, so if you are restricting calories and/or carbs, you will feel lethargic and tired due to low blood sugar.

There are better choices for a cut for sure.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.