nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Never been so bloated in my life.

Anyone know whats causing my bloating. Im at 10% bf and I eat very clean drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day but ever since I started taking supplements again my face is blown up with a double chin which is unreal because Ive always had a lean face. I cant even see my abs anymore which is a trip. Here are my supplements Im taking.

5gs creatine mono pre workout another 5gs post workout
    4gs gms 45 minutes before lifting and another 4 grams during lifting
    4 scoops a day of isopure everyday.
    3 caps sesamin through out the day
    2gs vitamin c
    400 mg phosphatidylserine on lifting days

Ive made awesome gains and incredibel pumps every workout but I cant deal with my blown up face and the extra skin on my abs. Would anybody have any advice for me as to which supplement is causing this. My guess is either the creatine or gms because they both make me retain water.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nobel252
    Anyone know whats causing my bloating. Im at 10% bf and I eat very clean drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day but ever since I started taking supplements again my face is blown up with a double chin which is unreal because Ive always had a lean face. I cant even see my abs anymore which is a trip. Here are my supplements Im taking.

5gs creatine mono pre workout another 5gs post workout
    4gs gms 45 minutes before lifting and another 4 grams during lifting
    4 scoops a day of isopure everyday.
    3 caps sesamin through out the day
    2gs vitamin c
    400 mg phosphatidylserine on lifting days

Ive made awesome gains and incredibel pumps every workout but I cant deal with my blown up face and the extra skin on my abs. Would anybody have any advice for me as to which supplement is causing this. My guess is either the creatine or gms because they both make me retain water.
    how long have you been taking the mono? it may be that, try cee instead.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aside from the possibility of mono bloat are you eating a lot of foods high in sodium.Even clean food can have a ton of it.Canned tuna,cottage cheese,pb,protien powder etc.Add all the sodium up with 2 gallons of water and there you go.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The monohydrate is likely to be causing the bloating, just as CL said. If you want to stick to monohydrate, I suggest trying a micronized monohydrate, and if that doesn't stop the bloating, then switch to CEE. Information on both and the products I recommend can be found below.

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Micronized creatine monohydrate is a newer form of creatine monohydrate that sets a new standard for the world’s regular creatine monohydrates. The science behind micronized monohydrate is that the “micro-particles” are actually twenty times smaller than in the original monohydrate. Although this process adds to the cost, it is just slightly, and the added benefits are worth the additional costs. Some added benefits of micronized creatine monohydrate are faster absorption, higher efficiency, added purity, mixes easier/less “clumping”, and no more upset stomachs.

My Favorite
    Higher Power Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/creatine.html

Creatine Ethyl Ester

Creatine Ethyl Ester, or CEE, is your basic monohydrate with an ester attached. Those esters are formed by a process known as esterification, which is the reaction of carboxylic acids and alcohols. Creatine monohydrate has many studies that show that it increases the overall muscle mass of your body, however, the uptake of regular monohydrate is very poor. As I said, CEE is monohydrate with an extra ester….but what does that added ester mean? Basically, it means that it has all of the same benefits of monohydrate, but the dosage requirements are lower, there is no loading phase, increased absorption, and that the “creatine bloat” will be no more. Many non-responders also find themselves responding to CEE.

My Favorite
    Primaforce CEE
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/ceepow.html

Try the micronized creatine first, and if that doesn't work for you, switch to CEE. Both of those should eliminate the infamous "creatine bloat".

Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abe the Cop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^what Tank said^

Creatine monohydrate has a tendency to cause bloating due to excess doses used during the loading phase and monhydrate's inadequate absorbability. Switch to creatine ethyl ester and this problem should go away. CEE has a far superior absorbtion rate and it tends to pull the water all the way into the cell, instead of having it just float around outside of it the cell wall, thus causing bloat.

I would suggest Primaforce CEE aswell. It's the only CEE I've ever used and I highly doubt I'll ever change it. Great price, perfectly effective.
    Last edited by Abe the Cop; 03-26-2006 at 02:05 PM.
    Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude tester w/White Blood -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=827721

My Megadosed Cissus Rx + Symmetry X Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795553

I am NOT a cop.

gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50) gaberox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobel if you do switch to cee let me know if it eliminates bloat.I have never and I mean never expirienced any bloat from mono.I use cee now beacuse I like products like xpand,xceed etc.I am interested in your results as I have always been skeptical about mono bloat due to my own expirience.

nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nobel252 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the fast replies. Ive been on the monohaydrate for over about 2 months now. Ive only been taking it 3-4 days a week on lifting days. I dont each much foods with sodium because of the water retention but each scoop of protein does have like 170mgs of sodium. Imo i wouldunt think that the 2 gallons of water would boat me like that but im no expert.

Thanks again for all the replies. I actually have a tub of HP cee sitting around so I will try switching over to that. I was actually using Micronized creatine mono by ast and I was really loving my results with some tight pumps but I think I must switch back to my cee

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nobel252
    Thanks again for all the replies. I actually have a tub of HP cee sitting around so I will try switching over to that. I was actually using Micronized creatine mono by ast and I was really loving my results with some tight pumps but I think I must switch back to my cee
    Good idea. Higher Power is a very solid CEE product.