Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amris
    I've never heard that. I'd be interested to see the article, if it's a link. Even in FDA's sugar company endorsed and conducted "study," I didn't hear anything about that.

I use it all the time in my cooking, so my boyfriend's been using it for 6 months now, and I just got pregnant. So it must not be too reliable a form of birth control, hehe.

HAHA yeh Im sure its not a sure fire birth control. It was listed as a possible cause of infertility.

Kind of like this, do you know which group of people has the highest rate of emphysema? Smokers (NOT)....Reed instrument players!...Yeh thats right, well it was right several years ago when I ran across that info. Possible it could be a different group now. Just like MADD mamas, I completely empathize with their loss, but what kills most people on the highway? SPEED. Wow I have rambled way off topic here HAHAHA Let me stop.
    5'10" 285#
    Raw lifter, aspiring BJJ artist, 41 yrs old

"We each have within us the greatest power of all, the power of choice"-John Crone Jr. 2001

nature girl 26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are pregnant please stop using stevia it is not approved by the fda because it is linked to birth defects!!!! I too love herbs and all things natural as a matter of fact I work at a tropical green house that sells a variety of hebs and I bought 2 stevia plants and was growing and using them untill I started taking this college nutrition class and one of the chapters was on sugars and stevia was there with facts backed by the us fda, canada, european union, and united nations stating that testing has proved that stevia should not be sold as a food additive because it has been linked to birth defects, cancer development, energy metabolism, and effect on reproduction.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tightheadprop
    every-goddamm-day
    AMEN !

Fitness Factory IFBB Pro Beefcake Girl's Avatar
    Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beefcake Girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat flank steak up to 3 times PER DAY while contest dieting! I usually only eat about 4 oz at a time and it is so yummy!!! I LOVE seeing that on my diet!

I grill it but lots of my friends make it in the crock pot which I hear is wonderful.

I also eat a big ol filet from Outback for my cheat meals sometimes...I love their seasonings! I love red meat and I haven't seen any ill effects personally....
    2007 NPC Figure Class C National Champion
    IFBB PRO
    Optimum Nutrition Athlete
    VSX Team Trainer (Victoria's Secret Fitness)
    Fitness Factory Personal Trainer

"If it were easy, everyone would do it."

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I eat red meat 1-2 times a day. Usually it's 96% lean ground beef, but once or twice a week I'll eat a steak. I love it. It sure beats chicken.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

snowgirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eye fillet

Hey if you want to eat steak healthily, try chucking some eye-fillet onto the bbq, it takes about 3-5 mins each side (depending on how you like it cooked), and yum!! Serve with a "clean" salad and viola!
    Eye-fillet is very lean, and is just so tasty.

Originally Posted by DaHooligan
    I heard in mens journal you should only eat steak 1 time a month...cause it can cause clogged arteries....

So how often is ok to eat steak?

richj9182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    I really dont know much about steaks just know how to cook and eat them lol

what are some good lean cuts? cause I really dont wanna be chewing my steak alot of lean cuts are not tender and are like chewing gum correct?
    BUFFALO!!!!! ITs practically fat free and taste amazing. Dont cook it over MR. Less marbling equals less fat (you can see marbling) Season with ground Montreal. Enjoy with a nice glass of red wine.
    Last edited by richj9182; 11-07-2012 at 11:53 PM.

richj9182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amris View Post
    Depends on how well done you like them. I am not sure what the lean cuts are, since I dislike steak. However, yes, fat makes them more "tender". So does eating them more rare.
    That's not true. More fat does not make it more tender its quite the opposite. And more rare does not necessarily make it more tender, it depends on the cut.

jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessicajlin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if you want to add size then 4-5 times a week
    the steak stays in the system for a few days so the body has some serious stored protien

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont necessarily eat steak but i eat grass fed beef burgers once a week and i buy it right from the farm..only way