ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can you drink TOO much water while cutting?

I've never heard this before but some random guy at the gym came up to me and asked if I was cutting or bulking. I told him I was in my cutting phase right now. He saw that I had a 64 ounce water bottle and said that 64 ounces is too much water to drink in one day if I was trying to cut because it would make me look bloated.

So my question is is it possible to drink TOO much water during the day? I've always thought the more water you drink the better

gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah you might get bloated from it, but as we all know, that goes away...drink till you are content!!

now, you CAN drink TOO MUCH and some people have actually died from it, since it pretty much flushes your body of the important chemicals and nutrients that it needs to survive.
    ► WKEA ◄

semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10) semperfismhs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ItalynStalyn View Post
    I've never heard this before but some random guy at the gym came up to me and asked if I was cutting or bulking. I told him I was in my cutting phase right now. He saw that I had a 64 ounce water bottle and said that 64 ounces is too much water to drink in one day if I was trying to cut because it would make me look bloated.

So my question is is it possible to drink TOO much water during the day? I've always thought the more water you drink the better
    actually the more water you drink the less water your body retains. so drinking more water would do the exact opposite of making you bloated....
    I DO TODAY WHAT YOU WON'T, SO I CAN DO TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN'T

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can die from water poisoning. The answer to "can you drink too much water" is almost always yes. But common sense should prevail here. As long as the idea of drinking water doesn't make you want to vomit you should be ok. Also make sure to spread it out; don't drink 3 gallons in an hour.

Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kloe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by semperfismhs View Post
    actually the more water you drink the less water your body retains. so drinking more water would do the exact opposite of making you bloated....
    Ditto...and drinking more usually keeps you feeling fuller, which is a bonus when you're cutting. (Helps me, anyway!)

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf, you never can drink too much water, especially when cutting

water+crystal lite saves me during cutitng

Your Local Super Smartass BIGVALDEZ's Avatar
    BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGVALDEZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unless you were leaving the gym to compete (which I doubt) I don't think 64 OZ of water is going to hurt you.

Tell the guy he should finish his Vitamin Water and go back to swinging around some 15lb weights.
    When in the gym....STFU and lift!

androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What does it mean if your urine is relatively clear but you're NOT drinking too much water? I've been eating super, super clean but NOT overdoing it with the water. At most I have 8 glasses of 8oz. water over the course of the day and I am NOT running to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so. In fact, sometimes I actually get thirsty where, at that point, I'll quickly down another 8oz. of water.

So the question is, can eating super clean also make your urine clear?