Thread: fat loss

ceenote00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question fat loss

hello im new to this my question is what is the best fat burners out there and what is the fastest and safest way to loose body fat with out loosing muscle

Mr M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi mate,

I have sorted my nutrition out and my eating habbits, no sweets, chocolate, or sugar. this, and eating small but often (every 3 hours or so) and im loosing the body fat at a satisfactory rate. i dont use any form of supliments or enhansing agents and i feel grate.

Hope this helps

Mark

ceenote00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fat loss

Thank You Mark

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ceenote00
    hello im new to this my question is what is the best fat burners out there and what is the fastest and safest way to loose body fat with out loosing muscle
    1.EC
    2.CKD

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Two Suggestions:

1. Pretend you are a diabetic and eat accordingly.

2. Do full body workouts.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

northern35s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've lost approximately 50lbs since the beginning of December, initially I reduced my intake whilst on work detachment to Indonesia (couldn't snack and pig out like I do at home), I was there for 2 1/2 months and had lost about 35lbs as a result. This spurred me on to doing something positive with my life again, having been around the 300lb mark, and not trained for 20 years. So on return to the UK I have read and read as much about nutrition an exercise as possible and at present, as a result I am continuing to loose weight and working out hard in the gym to A) not loose muscle, B) gain muscle, I do this without supplementation at present, but when I get down a few more pounds will consider at the very least a good whey protein. As can be read in many articles on this site, to effectively loose weight you must be in a calorific defecit, approxiamtely 500Kcal per day, and on a balanced eating plan. Read read and read about nutrition and exercise, the information is here for the taking.

As for eating like a diabetic, I have no choice in that matter, but sound advice all the same.

Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000) Hey-Iwas51 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jtroster
    Two Suggestions:

1. Pretend you are a diabetic and eat accordingly.

2. Do full body workouts.
    echo that... It's basically what I did... along with protein shakes, a multi vitamin, and a carb blocker, (which I am not sure worked, but I think so.) Taken a little extra chomium piconolate along the way too, but mostly only along with the carb blocker...

By the way, the shake I took included glutamine and the amino acid stuff too...
    Dan
    I am amazed how my body has been able to change... It's design truly is a wonder. King David realized that some three thousand years ago...
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14 NIV