stubbornswede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I NEED to add bulk

Hello everyone.

I'm new to these posts - nice to meet all of you.

I'm a 37 year old cop. I'm 6' and 170 lbs. I'm needing to bulk up. Had a "too close for comfort" situation that took me out of law enforcement for over a year.

Now that I'm getting back into it - I'm faced with the reality that even though I'm working out 5 days a week (I'm a skinny fat too by the way) - I need to bulk up. No amount of tactical training will help if I can't build my strength.

If any of you have proven strategies for building I would be very, very appreciative!

Thanks much,
    ~K

I wanna be a bodybuilder! Feleshia's Avatar
    Feleshia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feleshia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Feleshia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking hello

Hey K. Welcome to the forums. Just wanted to respond with something! There is so much info here in the forums that it's overwhelming sometimes! I don't personally have much advice on bulking. I was more concerned about cutting, and am about to start bulking myself. Check out some of the other gals posts and be patient, they will respond.

=)
    Stubborn bodyfat!!!

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you're an ecto, you may wanna check out the Gaining Mass program at www.skinnyguy.net.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello K!

I am just about to embark upon a mass building program as well. I'm 5'5 110-112 am skinny fat too. For me its really time to increase the intensity of my workouts and reduce cardio to preserve muscle (the little of it) that I have.

Make sure you are eating 6 times a day with adequate protein, post your diet and see if anyone can help you out with bumping up cals etc

welcome to you and good luck =)

Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flash_Bang_85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heavey compound exercises - variation of squates, variation of deads and rows, and most importantly eat alot nd have a clean diet, you can add cardio for fitness nd cutting.
    "If it is not right, don't do it. If it is not true, don't say it." - Marcus Aurelius

"Listen to everybody, use what is useful, discard what is useless and create what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee