the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lisa Sutton - Three Quick Workouts When Time Is Short

Lisa is back with her quick workouts for people who don't have enough time. If you are looking for a short workout, look no furthur!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lisa8.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Harp321

Fantastic Workout

Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Lisa is back with her quick workouts for people who don't have enough time. If you are looking for a short workout, look no furthur!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lisa8.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    I just gave this workout a go, and it is intense and effective. I am a bigger guy, but I was smoked after 4 sets using 40's, 25's and 15's. You'll rep out at way too high numbers at first if you have been training for a long time (I did), but prepare yourself for one of the greatest pumps you might ever feel. Exactly what I was looking for - a "feel good" workout in short order.

Great workout, great article, Thanks.