musclegirl18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cycling thermogenic supplements?

Hey guys, I was just wondering whether people cycle their intake of thermogenic supplements?

For example, before training, Ive been taking 10ml megaslim (for energy).
    Previous to this, I was having Gen-tec Thermofuel (no break in between these two products).

I love the energy these products provide me for my training sessions (I train in a.m before breakfast), but I dont want my body to become accustomed to them (hence, limiting their effect).

My two questions are:
    How often should you cycle their intakes? (eg four weeks on/four weeks off, alternating between the two brands??)
    what do/can you take on the week "off" for a good energy boost??
    (a also take a green tea and ginseng tablet with the megaslim)

any feedback is greatly appreciated
    cheers, MG18

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey musclegirl *waves*

Most products should tell you on the bottle what they recomend.

I like to run a 6 week on 1 week off deal so as not to grow dependent/immune to their effects

Most thermos have a ton of caffeine - so yes, you may experience a bit of a headache of sorts on that off week, but its good for ya

You can add more tea or so if needed

I'm sure others do it differently, but 6:1 isn't too bad
    Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..