"Cater to the Hollow" AngelOfMusic's Avatar
    AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy a little worried about heart rate... :/

hello...female here 18 5"3 not sure about weight probably 130 range...

ok well i havent done cardio in a loooong time, maybe months...so i started a week or 2 ago doing 30 mins a day on the elliptical...about 5-6 days a week, pretty intense but not too intense, maybe more like jogging than running...anyways on cardio days once a day, i take 200mg of caffine with 25 mg of ephedrine...i used to take this 2-3 times a day to help with lifting, never bothered me any...

anyway i usually check my heart rate after i am done, its usually around 175-178 a minute...today, i checked it...it beated 50 times in 15 seconds...thats like 200 beats a minute! i dont want to kill myself!!! has anyone had this happen? am i pushing too hard??? im heading towards a heart attack im afraid...
    http://www.myspace.com/saraspace27

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quit taking the stack for a few days and see what your heart it realy doing. Remember the stack raises it artificially and could possibly push you over the edge if you have a hidden heart problem..

I doubt that you have a problem but it will give you an actual baseline in case you have to go to the doctor....Take your pulse resting and after stressing.
    HuH?

AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok thanks...yeah im not gonna take the stack b4 cardio anymore just in case

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    quit taking supps like that altogether, all u need is a good diet and cardio program and fat will melt away.

yea i agree, its not a good idea its much safer thanks

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AngelOfMusic
    ok thanks...yeah im not gonna take the stack b4 cardio anymore just in case
    Taking those stacks might get you to your weight loss goal a week or two faster but you are really taking a chance...Just eat right and enjoy the trip instead of walking around like someone has laid a brick on your gas pedal all the time..

And yes some goober will jump in and say there is nothing wrong with taking ephedra. They are full of ****, people have been pointing there finger at this product for 30 years now and saying there is a problem..

My god people anything that makes your heart rate increase by at least 30 bpm, increase your strength about 5%, and allows you to march for 3 days straight without a meal can't be good for you..

Bottm line your heart is a machine with only so many beats in it, it you are wearing it out by running it at high speeds then it will stop at a sooner time..
    Last edited by Chipman; 03-25-2006 at 06:28 PM.
    HuH?