Thread: clean fast food

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)

clean fast food

I know most of us think fast food is evil. But there is few items in ever food chain that may be conisedred decent. Example Carl's Jr charbroild chicken club snadiwich. iTs 39g or protein and 10g of carbs and 6g of fat. Sandwich come without bread. Any one knows of any good food you can find in fast food place, please share!

jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont trust any food that you don't know exactly what's in them. i consider eggs and egg whites at a diner a cheat meal. you don't know the amount of sodium being used, if there is any trans fat, the type of flour being used and the cooking oil

Registered User blood vs. water's Avatar
    blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blood vs. water has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acecombact1
    Sandwich come without bread.
    kind of goes against the whole definition of a sandwich then.

and i personally think that clean fast food is an oxymoron.

noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just had a chicken mcgrill at mcdees last night chicken breast on wheat bread=no worries, also grilled chicken caesar salad is good for you at mcdonalds

jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50) jando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by noahklop
    just had a chicken mcgrill at mcdees last night chicken breast on wheat bread=no worries, also grilled chicken caesar salad is good for you at mcdonalds
    nooo
    just no

DEAGLEDUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does any one have a Chipotle in their state? It is amazing, and it is REAL food. they make it infront of you. i dunno if you would call it fast food, but it takes like 2 min to get the food.

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DEAGLEDUDE
    does any one have a Chipotle in their state? It is amazing, and it is REAL food. they make it infront of you. i dunno if you would call it fast food, but it takes like 2 min to get the food.
    Only problem with Chipotle is that it's so damn calorie-dense. First of all you go to Chipotle for the burritos, so don't even think about getting a salad or something else. That said, the burritos are 1000+ calories with a lot of it being simple carbs: the tortilla, rice, etc. It's a good, fulfilling meal but the not the most diet-friendly nor most economically place around.

If you're going to eat fast food, just know that it's not good for you. Salads at fast-food places are a waste of time in my opinion. I think you might as well eat a cold chicken breast you cooked and brought with you than spend money on a mcdonald's salad. Just my thoughts.

Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subway really isn't that bad... the worst part about it is the bread, it is processed, but in terms of macro ratios and calories, it's decent stuff.
    September '04 - 320 pounds, 100% body fat (lol)
    September '05 - 173 pounds, 11% body fat
    February '06 - 213 pounds, 16% body fat
    September '06 - 205 pounds, 11% body fat
    Goal for February '07 - 220-230, <16% body fat

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 206
    Body Fat: 11-12%

We be on our way.

DEAGLEDUDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ripped_holla
    Only problem with Chipotle is that it's so damn calorie-dense. First of all you go to Chipotle for the burritos, so don't even think about getting a salad or something else. That said, the burritos are 1000+ calories with a lot of it being simple carbs: the tortilla, rice, etc. It's a good, fulfilling meal but the not the most diet-friendly nor most economically place around.
    LOL... i think that people are wasting money when they get anything but a burito at chipotle. It is the BEST burito i have ever had. They are AMAZING

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Windeys salad= ceaser salad + girilled chicken breast........how bad is that!

Originally Posted by ripped_holla

If you're going to eat fast food, just know that it's not good for you. Salads at fast-food places are a waste of time in my opinion. I think you might as well eat a cold chicken breast you cooked and brought with you than spend money on a mcdonald's salad. Just my thoughts.
    I agree fast food sucks, but if you are bussy all time. And dont have to to go home and cook, you dont have much of an option.
    Last edited by acecombact1; 03-25-2006 at 03:41 PM.

Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xantrael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends man, some food-court salads can have 700+ calories. No joke. Depends on quantity of cheese, dressings, etc. They've ruined salad, one may have thought it couldn't be done, but it has been done, good friend, it has been done. Nothing is "safe" these days, not with the values of our society and the corporations praying on the ignorance of individuals who are trying to eat healthily.

"Well that tasted great, AND it was salad, so it must be healthy, I'll have to come back here and get that again"

A lot of places will give nutrition facts either online, or at the actual place, so you can probably check

We be on our way.

banichols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banichols has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by noahklop
    Sadly, the buns they use at McD's are not whole wheat. They're still enriched, so it's no better than white bread.

Same thing goes for Subway. They have wheat bread, but it's not whole wheat. So it really doesn't matter if you get white or wheat there.

For those who are talking about Chipotle, while they do make the best damn fast food burritos out there, they are by no means healthy :-P They have nutrition facts on their site now if you wish to look for yourself. A Chipotle burrito should definitely be considered a cheat meal.

One of my favorites is Fazoli's. http://www.fazolis.com
    They let you make your own pasta, have a whole wheat option, and don't use High Fructose Corn Syrup in their sauce. I'll eat there every once in a while.

"Cater to the Hollow" AngelOfMusic's Avatar
    AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what about subway wraps?

they are supposedly whole wheat/ low carb thats what i get when i go...but i rarely eat there
    http://www.myspace.com/saraspace27

I don't think they're whole wheat. I think they might be "wheat", but "wheat" does not mean "clean". I used to get tuna wraps there, until I realized it was 5 parts mayo to 1 part tuna. The turkey breast wrap would be good though, just very low calorie

We be on our way.

Don't sweaT The techniquE SkiNny_BaSTard's Avatar
    SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkiNny_BaSTard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DEAGLEDUDE

Chipotle steak burritos are the best!!!!! I'm using them right now to up my calories (bulking phase).

MMMMMM!!!

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jando
    dont trust any food that you don't know exactly what's in them. i consider eggs and egg whites at a diner a cheat meal. you don't know the amount of sodium being used, if there is any trans fat, the type of flour being used and the cooking oil
    And that is the reason you only deadlift 315 pounds.

Your overanalyzing and keeping **** too clean, this is why people never gain on clean bulk diets. They get the sense they HAVE to eat clean, but that isn't the real equation behind clean bulking.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

i havent updated my stats in a long time. i dont lift for strength, i body build and im really not looking to get that much bigger. i gained 45lbs on my bulk and im happy.

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gyros. I gots 1-2 a week and bodyfat doesnt change at all. Plennny of protein there tho from the looks of it. I'd guesstimate about 600-650 calories a gyro. Not much.

and the lifts are doing good so i got no complaints heh.
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Squats
    And that is the reason you only deadlift 315 pounds.

Your overanalyzing and keeping **** too clean, this is why people never gain on clean bulk diets. They get the sense they HAVE to eat clean, but that isn't the real equation behind clean bulking.
    Agreed. There should be a compromise between eating clean and living as a normal human being. If I am on a date, I'm not going to be a pain in the ass by just ordering diet coke and whipping out my pre-packaged chicken breast in a restaurant. I will just order a lean cut of meat, a side salad, and figure it into my macros.

( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AngelOfMusic
    what about subway wraps?

they are supposedly whole wheat/ low carb thats what i get when i go...but i rarely eat there
    99% positive they are whole wheat - they contain like 6g fiber a wrap.

grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000) grapemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Alex88
    Agreed. There should be a compromise between eating clean and living as a normal human being. If I am on a date, I'm not going to be a pain in the ass by just ordering diet coke and whipping out my pre-packaged chicken breast in a restaurant. I will just order a lean cut of meat, a side salad, and figure it into my macros.
    exact same **** here, and in response to this thread, I never eat this stuff on the go, it is ONLY if I'm with people and they choose to eat there, I then try to order the best sensible meal on the menu and just put it in my macros for the day. Instead of 6 meals for the day, I'll make it 5. I'm not gonna sit there and be a dick and not eat, etc. Its pretty easy and won't effect your gains if you just figure it in to your daily calories if you are getting some kina grilled chicken breast shiznit and not french fries and a loaded burger with mayo or something.

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fast food is for convenience.
    Convenience does not enter bodybuilding.

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by grapemaster
    exact same **** here, and in response to this thread, I never eat this stuff on the go, it is ONLY if I'm with people and they choose to eat there, I then try to order the best sensible meal on the menu and just put it in my macros for the day. Instead of 6 meals for the day, I'll make it 5. I'm not gonna sit there and be a dick and not eat, etc. Its pretty easy and won't effect your gains if you just figure it in to your daily calories if you are getting some kina grilled chicken breast shiznit and not french fries and a loaded burger with mayo or something.
    i agree--as long as you know ahead of time that you will be eating out you can plan that meal into your day.
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.

hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hawkjl82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am someone who enjoys fast food and going out to eat but I love working out and keeping a clean diet and everything that goes with that. So, I have one cheat meal per week on either Saturday or Sunday. Usually it's a meal from Wendy's or pizza or something like that along with soda and anything else I feel like having. I have found that it doesn't negatively impact my gains and it keeps me on my diet for the rest of the week. From everything I have read over the years, cheat days are actually encouraged.
    I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skyline1731
    Convenience does not enter bodybuilding.
    why exactly is that?
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    grilled chicken breast sandwhich found at Chik Fil A. I ate it once and it was good!! I think it has like 25 grams of protein per sandwhich...like 4 grams fat and like 15 grams carbs....really low caloire food.

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jando
    i havent updated my stats in a long time. i dont lift for strength, i body build and im really not looking to get that much bigger. i gained 45lbs on my bulk and im happy.
    And that is okay, but when you hit a plateu you'll be stuck for years. And I know bodybuilders don't have to lift heavy, but it is proven if you lift heavy and increase strength you will increase lean muscle mass.

That's why everytime you hit the gym you either get another rep with that weight on an exercise or increase by 5 lbs. and get the same number of reps as last week with that exercise.

It's a reason powerlifters are bigger then bodybuilders.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.