ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Huge GUY (Michael Clarke Duncan)

This guy is freaking huge

what do you guys think?

hes a nice size, alot of b/f tho, like in armagedon when hes dances on the hospital bed, lol

While promoting his role in The Scorpion King Michael Clarke Duncan talked about his preparations to play the villainous Kingpin in the Daredevil movie that just started shooting. Duncan will not shoot until June 17, because the producers of the film have asked him to put on additional muscle.

"They told me I was too small so I have to get up to 340 and I'm at 325 right now," Duncan said. "Right now, as far as weight lifting, I do everything heavy. I'm back into my heavy lifting. I had abandoned my heavy lifting because I was getting really big after The Green Mile and it was kind of hard for me to lose that weight. I got down to 285 and started seeing my AB muscles. Next thing I know, I get this role which they want me up a little bit more so I'm back to heavy workouts now. I have to eat five and six times a day, and I get paid for it. What can I say?"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ABC_BOXER; 11-20-2002 at 09:51 AM.
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya he's huge

500 lbs and 7'0 tall... and i think 31" arms

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, hes always been huge. thats about perfect though for me
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weight/320 lbs
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

Originally posted by Lawson
    ya he's huge

500 lbs and 7'0 tall... and i think 31" arms
    not even close. hes under 350. he was on jay leno and wasnt actually that much taller. and at 31" i think that would give him the record, and im pretty sure he doesnt hold it.

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that guy is tiny...........

haha, j/k, he's one of my favorite actors, in the movie Planet of the Apes, he was that big black ape and they actually used his real voice for the character, it was scary man.....:-\
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he's a big boy
    Booo

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    He's actually only 6'5'', he just played a seven foot character in the movie '' The Green Mile '' in which they made him look much taller than he really is. No his arm's aren't 31''!! lol ... they are about 22 - 23''. He usually weighs around 300lbs.
    Last edited by jay81; 11-20-2002 at 10:17 AM.

Maximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah he is huge. whats funny is that for his next role as the villan in the movie Dare Devil, they said he was to small for the role so he needs to bulk up to around 340. i can't wait to see how big he is gonna be in that movie.
    Lift Heavy, and Train Like an Animal!!!!

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why doesn't he go pro?
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

-Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000) -Alex- is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember seeing him on oprah, they were playing an old clip with him from when he was a guest there (he must have been bout 23-25 there) and he was fukkin ripped and huge(probably competed).
    dedication is what the outside world calls obsession, to me it is an obsession - p0w3rlift3r

big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because he is an actor and already makes enough money.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao ... 325lbs is too small. At 340 he is going to look insane and shock movie goers. Damn ... a ripped 240 at his height is enough to make the average person on the street gasp ... but 340??!!

yeah and he doesnt have to kill himself slowly to make that money

Originally posted by jay81
    lmao ... 325lbs is too small. At 340 he is going to look insane and shock movie goers. Damn ... a ripped 240 at his height is enough to make the average person on the street gasp ... but 340??!!
    bump....really, what's the difference between 325 massive and ripped and 340 massive and ripped?
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

Allen

15 pounds,, lol, that was easy

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by yourdaddy
    15 pounds,, lol, that was easy
    i think he meant the visual difference, lol

but yea, as for the visual difference 15pds. of LBM would make a difference, even on his frame
    Booo

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    man he sure did bulk up, check his belly.
    Attached Images
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

Originally posted by RiPPEDTiDE
    man he sure did bulk up, check his belly.
    haha, that pic makes him look like he's got a gut.
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

Allen

shooters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    his arms look so much bigger then the rocks in that pic.

Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hes a ****ing beast...i bet hes really nice
    arniefan!!

tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50) tygersol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats one scary mofo ya michael clark duncan is a BEAST!!! if he cut damn...another 15 pounds you better watch out. Whats he eat? Anything with legs?
    "you were cheaper to feed when you ate crappy" - mom

weight-165 age-18 dead-295x5| 320
    squat - 285x10 | 300 2 accidents so far(lol) (TY squat rack)
    bench- 160x5 :( |175

Courage is the knowledge of what ought to be endured. ~ Philo

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
    Ambrose Redmoon

JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JarHeaD316 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hes a monster man, in the movie the green mile he was so big and his arms are pretty pumped up

yeah gr8 film

Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500) Whiteforde is not very helpful. (-500)
    Mirin hard