Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Justin55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I Need a Hard hitting stack that wont hurt my pockets

hey wassup peoples i need a hard hitting stack that includes everything i need im 17..something for PreW,PostW,& other nutritional supps..i need..
    I was on The BSN Stack(Nitrix,Cell Mass,No Explode)the stack was pretty good but not mind blowing..my fav was the No Explode..but they were to expsensive..is there a stack that is More effective and cheaper? i heard Controlled Labs have good stacks but giet back to me..list some good stacks or custom stacks that would be EFFECTIVE.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bulk BCAA's, Dymatize(sp) XPAND. -Awsome stack!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Nutrition / Diet / Macros:

- Total daily calorie intake. This is what will make / break you

- It is NOT efficient to try and lose fat AND gain muscle at the same time

- BMR and nutrition calculator

- Total Daily Protein Intake (for best results I recommend AROUND 2g per lb of bodyweight)

- Foods (Good vs. Bad)

- Unified Theory of Nutrition - by Will Brink

Bulking:

When bulking (a calorie surplus to gain lean muscle mass at a optimal rate), I aim for:

- 1lb beef per day
    - 1 Gallon Milk per day
    - Around 2000 cals per day from oats
    - Lots of protein shakes (up to 8 per day)
    - Chicken / Turkey
    - Beef / Sloppy Joes (manwich)
    - Rice
    - Pasta
    - Tuna
    - Potatoes
    - Veggies (Fresh if possible)

- If there was ONE SINGLE KEY to the gains I made in the 1 1/2 years when I went from 175-225 (my best.. leanest gains), it is OATS / STEEL CUT OATS ! The emphasis here is that oats are a INEXPENSIVE, HEALTHY, yet VERY CALORIE DENSE FOOD. I saw lean gains like I had never seen before. But NO THEY DON'T TASTE GOOD. YOU HAVE TO FORCE FEED THEM. This gets old fast. I added about 1 cup of oats to each protein shake.

- Hungry Hungry Hormones

- Massive Eating

- Stretch Mark Mass

What are some good indications that I'm gaining muscle... ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements
    Strength
    Bodyweight

Cutting:

When cutting (a calorie deficit to lose fat at a optimal rate):

- I eat many of the same foods above, but with a lower TOTAL DAILY CALORIE INTAKE

- I put a emphasis on PRE- and POST-workout nutrition, and the end result is that most of my calories are eaten before my afternoon workout. I have found this to be ideal (for me).

Fullness Factor Chart 1
    Fullness Factor Chart 2

What it my basal metabolic rate ?
    Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day.

Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    Where can I learn more about the "Fatloss Basics ?"
    What are some good indications that I'm losing fat... ?
    Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements
    Bodyfat caliper
    Bodyweight

Supplements:

- Supplements / Companies to avoid

- SAVE $$$$$ ! ! STICK WITH THE BASICS:- Stay on creatine, there is no need to cycle it ! (cycling and loading are totally optional)

- Creatine timing (when / how to take it):- For best results, aim for AROUND 2g of total daily protein intake per lb of bodyweight EVERY SINGLE DAY ! !

Example:
    Bodyweight: 200lbs
    Total daily protein intake: 400g
    Here is why:

Workout / Routine:

- I recommend a MAX-OT, 5x5, HST (or similar) routine with a EMPHASIS ON:
    - Squatting / Leg pressing
    - Deadlifts
    - Barbell benchpress
    (Including flat / decline / incline)
    - Both BB's and DB's for best results

- Concentrate more on measurements and less on bodyweight

- Weigh yourself once a week. Should gain (or lose) around 1lb per week (depending on goals).

- Concentrate on form first, in order to stay injury free

- Emphasize both range of motion, and mind-muscle connection

- With intensity, strength gains, and a proper bodybuilding diet, the size gains (or fatloss) will come

- Make sure and have a spotter when working out your major muscle groups, preferrably someone bigger than you

- Don't be scared of overtraining. Simply listen (pay attention) to your body, and ask more questions later if you think you are overtraining.

Cardio:

- If possible, do cardio at least 8 hours from when you lift weights

- If possible, do cardio in the AM after sleeping.

- No need to do cardio on a empty stomach, but many prefer to due to nausea

- Jumping rope is a very efficient form of cardio

- Sprinting is a very efficient form of cardio

- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is a efficient form of cardio

Recovery (A.K.A GROWTH !):

- With proper intensity MUST COME PROPER RECOVERY !

- Make sure and get enough protein right before you go to sleep.

- Make sure and get enough protein/carbs right when you wake up

- Make sure and get enough deep, quality sleep (Not getting enough quality sleep is the #1 newbie mistake. You should aim for at least 8 QUALITY hours of sleep per night): - Make sure and get enough protein / calories on off days (This is when your body will be recovering) It is important to be consistent !

- Make sure and get proper pre and post-workout nutrition:
    Carbs pre and post workout.
    Protein pre and post workout.
    Creatine pre and post workout:
    Pre, During, & Postworkout Nutrition (Click here)

Cell volumization:

Make sure and drink enough water both throughout the day and during your workout (this is CRITICAL ! !) I drink about 1 liter per hour, and at least 3 liters during my workout. (Keep in mind I am currently over 240lbs so you may not need this much).

Other Resources:

MCWTRAINER's SUPPLEMENT THREADS
    ESSENTIAL Supplements - By Ironpimper
    Mind and Muscle - Strengthen your connection
    The BB.COM Bible - By BIGNBUFF
    Rules, Information, and "Best Of" Threads Index

Good luck !
    If you have read this post and ALL the links provided and you still have a question or concern.. please E-Mail me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible:

pt@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer: The above post is IN MY OPINION, or IN MY EXPERIENCE, unless otherwise noted.
    FYI
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

bench56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard great things about the Universal Shock Therapy/Storm Stack. It is supposed to have good results, and it is allot cheaper. Also Shock therapy (pre-workout drink) has like 50 servings, and Storm (creatine, can use both pre and post-workout) has 80 servings. A great value for the price.
    **I'm like the East coast number one playboy B,
    Hugh Hefner'll tell you he don't got sh*t on me**