Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Reps are for pathetic losers.

I dont know who it was or why, but my reps just jumped to the negative millions.

Now my opinions are no longer valued, because some loser decides to play with their power.

You pathetic losers.

This rep system should be removed, and just have member/moderator and admin status available.

lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lanzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    look in your user cp and see who it was.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Schopenhauer

Ron Paul 2008!

Reps: de silva ,ChristianBBer ,AzWeightLifter,Schadenfreude.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    jeez i wonder who could have possibly negged him to put him in the negative MILLIONS.
    Glorious PC master race

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stop making threads about reps.... no one cares.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by piitb_king
    I dont know who it was or why, but my reps just jumped to the negative millions.

Now my opinions are no longer valued, because some loser decides to play with their power.

You pathetic losers.

This rep system should be removed, and just have member/moderator and admin status available.
    Maybe someone's finger slipped down while trying to give you positive reps..That happens
    HuH?

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Reps, meh. Overrrrrrated.

(Can someone rep me for posting in this thread?)
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) R.O.D. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You pathetic losers.

negged.

piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) piitb_king is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    cRod, Suck my cock you pathetic loser.

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You pathetic losers.

I agree with you when you say no one values your opinion.

However I like the rep system, its just I wish it wasn't abused by some.

Originally Posted by cRod
    negged.
    Idiot.
    "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500) CravinMorhead is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by cRod
    negged.
    wow neg a guy with -1million reps im sure hes feeling the pain from you right about now

That prick was one of the 3 people hwo negged me already anyway. Think that kid has issues.

I wish I could pick... 04-05-2006 07:27 PM fightingfury88
    I wish I could pick... 04-05-2006 02:06 AM SpreeWheels24
    I wish I could pick... 04-04-2006 11:06 PM cRod

those are my only neg reps, but ive had them for a few days now, my points just went to -500,000 in the past 30 minutes while i was browsing...

Someone please explain this? I dont want people trying to disrespect me and be condescending towards me because their rep is in the green whilst mine is red, because thats just plain nonsense.

Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sweet Cheeks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    reps are how you build muscle you ***got,go do 20 rep squats and say "Reps are for pathetic losers" you gaylord.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cRod, Suck my cock you pathetic loser.
    Negged
    neg reds on sight crew

Rocky Maiva, Another pathetic wannabe, you disgust me you sad internet ****.

Bloody E-Gods with their supreme Rep powers are going to strike me down to eternal damnation...Grow the **** up you pathetic geeks.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rocky Maiva, Another pathetic wannabe, you disgust me you sad internet ****.
    Negged
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Negged

Now not only are your opinions invalid, but now, they aren't even worth reading!

New account time.

GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GPAONEG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMFAO, I love this bulletin!!

[R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [R0ID RAGE] will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New account time.
    negged

B-L-O-W M-E

its funny how many of you go out of your way to display your almighty authority in the terms of points across the internet. I guess it makes up for the lack of control you guys have in your real life.

Another one bites the dust.

Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000) Jameson is just really nice. (+1000)
    New account time.
    If reps are for pathetic losers, then why create a new account when you go into the red? It seems you're the pathetic loser.

Oh wait I forgot something. Negged.

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i love how people, make threads about how neg reps suck, and then they just get negged more gotta love it.

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    B-L-O-W M-E

its funny how many of you go out of your way to display your almighty authority in the terms of points across the internet. I guess it makes up for the lack of control you guys have in your real life.

Another one bites the dust.
    What makes me chuckle is how you are now wollowing in your pitty. Looking at the screen with simply the colour red staring you back in the face in utter decadence,

And oh yeh, negged
    but who was lift

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by [R0ID RAGE]
    negged
    negged

joke
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

I'm going to bring this site down.

The Comeback Kid worldismyashtray's Avatar
    worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) worldismyashtray has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ya i use to be really high in the green then the whole balls deep crew neg repped me over and over

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by worldismyashtray
    ya i use to be really high in the green then the whole balls deep crew neg repped me over and over
    Isn't that unfortunate...

NO
    but who was lift

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm going to bring this site down.
    Negged
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yea, I agree, reps really dont mean ****, obviously.

Look at people like SHOT, had high reps, but ended up scamming people.

Just cause you got reps on the internet really doesnt mean anything in real life.

It's just a silly game!!!!

Giggidy-giggidy!!
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"