Thread: Shred Biceps

bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shred Biceps

Wondering if anyone had some info about getting my biceps cut up? I got size and stregnth, but that area between my bicep and shoulder on the outside of my has no seperation at all. I am cut on the inside of the bicep, but its like my shoulder and bicep are one muscle on the outside of my arm. I have been doing hammer for 3 weeks because someone told me it worked and i have seen little progress.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. A larger front and side deltoid.
    2. Lower bodyfat.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    1. A larger front and side deltoid.
    2. Lower bodyfat.
    dat aughta work.
    x2

SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoCalSkin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they got a point, if you want your bicep to cut up you gotta cut everthing up around it.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    make sure you are doing good form on your curls. That means keep your elbows stationary throughout the curl, get a good peak contraction. You want to thoroughly train the biceps.

Might also be good to do some posing and flexing after training the biceps.

bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i believe the consensus is to shred biceps i need to cut whole body? Im down with that , thanks fellas. Ive got good form but the posing thing is out of the question, I want to smack dudes that lift and then look at them selves after every set.

xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxscrubxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bender23 View Post
    but the posing thing is out of the question, I want to smack dudes that lift and then look at them selves after every set.
    haha yeah i second that but in all honesty a little bit of flexing/stretching after some reps can help a little to loosen up but then again im half retarded heh.

Black Power Ranger Great Elephant's Avatar
    Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Great Elephant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bender23 View Post
    i believe the consensus is to shred biceps i need to cut whole body? Im down with that , thanks fellas. Ive got good form but the posing thing is out of the question, I want to smack dudes that lift and then look at them selves after every set.
    why do you have the time to even notice them looking at themselves? I'm confused

Maybe if you focused more on yourself and not on others your goals would be realized faster
    It's Morphin Time!!! - Core Nutritionals 'Core ABC' Sponsored Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7356791

My Bodyblog - http://blog.bodybuilding.com/GreatElephant

Squat Tutorials : SHOULD BE A STICKY!!! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7370911

Still admirin Xmas brah? BaSsSiKk's Avatar
    BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BaSsSiKk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Great Elephant View Post
    why do you have the time to even notice them looking at themselves? I'm confused

Maybe if you focused more on yourself and not on others your goals would be realized faster
    Agree totally. I always flex after set. Now people may look and think I'm being but allow them because what I'm doing is getting as much blood to the muscle as I can.

Location: London, The ghettos of south west London, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    selector has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A huge part of bodybuilding is posing correctly.....

Then just keep on flexing every time you do a set i dont give a ****. I just thought people would like to know when they look stupid. Like when you have your fly down, or walking around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe.