brulimat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to shape my ABS?

Hi guys.

Well, I`m a newbie at GYM.

I have a doubt about how to shape my ABS.

I don`t know how to explain but I will try it.

Imagine two types of ABS Type A and type B:

Type A

v
    v
    v

Type B

--
    --
    --

My doubt is... How can I shape my ABS like Type A?

There are specific exercises?

Thank you very much.

I`m so sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by brulimat; 02-20-2008 at 11:41 AM.

zenlakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I might be mistaken in saying this and other more experience members on this board can correct me, but, I believe there is no way to actually shape your abs. The shape and look of your abs is genetic.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zenlakin View Post
    I might be mistaken in saying this and other more experience members on this board can correct me, but, I believe there is no way to actually shape your abs. The shape and look of your abs is genetic.
    GENETIC is the key word.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    GENETIC is the key word.
    X2...
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    -Henry Rollins-

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brulimat View Post
    Type A

v
    v
    V
    Are those udders?
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm on the nightrain Hack Squat's Avatar
    Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hack Squat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm confused about those abs.

Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Hack Squat View Post
    I'm confused about those abs.
    Whatever ab regimen/diet you have going on, post it. You're cut to the max it looks like. Must be nice.

iedereen wil een stukje eatsleephate's Avatar
    eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eatsleephate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Flair4TheGold View Post
    Whatever ab regimen/diet you have going on, post it.
    x2.

brulimat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for all for the fast reply.

This site is fantastic.

Well the final answer is... Is genetic the key?

Then thanks god... The genetic gave me what I want.

My ABS is like Type A ( of course I have some layer of fat to burn)

V
    V

But I was afraid if some execises could modify my ABS.

to Type B
    --
    --

Well... If there exercises to increase I would.

I found in the internet a image that my abs looks like.

Please take a look.

http://spotreductionisamyth.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your atention with me.

EL FUERTE_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EL FUERTE_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EL FUERTE_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EL FUERTE_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EL FUERTE_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by brulimat View Post
    Thank you for all for the fast reply.

This site is fantastic.

Well the final answer is... Is genetic the key?

Then thanks god... The genetic gave me what I want.

My ABS is like Type A ( of course I have some layer of fat to burn)

V
    V

But I was afraid if some execises could modify my ABS.

to Type B
    --
    --

Well... If there exercises to increase I would.

I found in the internet a image that my abs looks like.

Please take a look.

http://spotreductionisamyth.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your atention with me.

That's whoa!!!!
    DO WORK!!!