bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Eating more at an older age.

OK I have been eating more and more as the weeks progress but for some reason I am getting full. Normally when I eat my stomach starts to adjust right about this time (its been 3 weeks) but I feel like I can not fit in another meal or add to the current meals I am eating. What gives? Is this something that comes with age? Anyone in their 40's experience this?
    On the list for Bannukah

IHaveStickArms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IHaveStickArms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard
    OK I have been eating more and more as the weeks progress but for some reason I am getting full. Normally when I eat my stomach starts to adjust right about this time (its been 3 weeks) but I feel like I can not fit in another meal or add to the current meals I am eating. What gives? Is this something that comes with age? Anyone in their 40's experience this?

Howdy,

What is your eating regime like? What are you eating and at what times? How far are your meals spaced out?

My belly is satisfied after a meal and beging to get hungry by the time the next feeding rolls around...which is 2 1/2 to 3 hours later (I.e. I eat every 2 1/2-3 hours).

Jeff

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Normally I eat more than this but right now this is what I am eating

1st meal 7:30
    4 eggs
    1 c oatmeal
    1 c cottage cheese
    2 sl. Whole wheat bread dry
    1 gl OJ

2nd meal 10:30
    2 tuna san on whole wheat
    Baby carrots
    Broccoli
    1 c cottage cheese
    Glass of milk

3rd meal 1:30
    Potatoes and Yams
    Grilled chicken
    Baby carrots
    Broccoli
    Large water

4th meal 4:30
    2 PB san on whole wheat
    1 c cottage cheese
    Fruit (banana orange, apple)
    Milk

5th meal 7:30
    Dinner usually what ever my wife makes
    Usuallly steak, rice, pasta chicken pork chops, liver, fish
    On the list for Bannukah

Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't see your stats (size, weight, bf, etc) but that looks like you should be full. That is a lot of food on a daily basis. What's your trainning schedule?

If it helps, I do have a similar issue. I have to almost force myself to eat more because half the time I'm just not hungry. My theory is that junk foods are filled with stuff that makes it a whole lot easier to eat even if your not hungry. Also, with junk food it's easier to over eat when you are eating. Think of how easy it is to eat sweet stuff even when you may not really be hungry. Now, start eating clean and the body adapts. It is getting most of the correct nutrients and fills up properly and the brain says "okay, enough", whereas eating junk food your body is always spiking insulin creating cravings and searching for nutrients.

Not sure how scientific that is, but this is what I have observed personally.
    Deuteronomy 6:5

How do you know that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a muzzle flash?

Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joe55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supersize Me

Originally Posted by Obadiah!
    ...with junk food it's easier to over eat when you are eating. Think of how easy it is to eat sweet stuff even when you may not really be hungry.
    True. Just saw the DVD "Supersize Me!" Eventually, the guy was virtually addicted to the sugar/fat high MacDonald's food induced even though it made him puke.

"Foods" such as Pringles's, Chicken Nuggets, etc., are engineered by "nutrition" scientists and behaviorists to create "snackablility"-- mindless munching and over consumption.

Oddly, on a clean diet where I'm supposed to be "deprived," I am instead so satisfied that I don't want to overeat. Yet, if you gave me a box of Krispy Kreme's right now, I could easily consume the whole dozen AND want more!

Originally Posted by Obadiah!
    I don't see your stats (size, weight, bf, etc) but that looks like you should be full. That is a lot of food on a daily basis. What's your trainning schedule?

If it helps, I do have a similar issue. I have to almost force myself to eat more because half the time I'm just not hungry. My theory is that junk foods are filled with stuff that makes it a whole lot easier to eat even if your not hungry. Also, with junk food it's easier to over eat when you are eating. Think of how easy it is to eat sweet stuff even when you may not really be hungry. Now, start eating clean and the body adapts. It is getting most of the correct nutrients and fills up properly and the brain says "okay, enough", whereas eating junk food your body is always spiking insulin creating cravings and searching for nutrients.

Not sure how scientific that is, but this is what I have observed personally.

Currently I am 175lbs I lost alot of mass and I am working on getting it back (personal problems) I am 5'8" roughly 10% bf
    On the list for Bannukah