phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50)

WTF. Bulking/Cardio. uncontrollable hunger. *LONG READ**no cliffs*

hey teen board.

this post might sound ridiculous but anyway, here goes.

I'm currently lifting heavy and doing 40 minutes of cardio a day.
    I don't know why I am doing this but I find that it suits me and since I plan on starting college ROTC next year it should get me conditioned for the army.

Basically I've started eating more since before because a number of people have been telling me that I'm doing myself harm by consuming 2k cals with such intense training.

Anyhow.

Today I trained back,forearms,abs,obliques and did 40 minutes on the eliptical *bad heel kept me from running today*. Very intense workout...at least by my standards.

Anyway I came home. On my way back from the gym had 1 scoop of ON Whey in water. Then about an hour and half later had 300 g of lean beef...yes 300g...and LOTS of steamed brocolli followed by two small-ish baked potatoes. It took all of that for me to feel even remotely satisfied. An hour later I had a huge glass of skimmed milk.

Now I am full.

What I wanted to ask was, is it normal for me to eat that much? I mean I am a "bigger" person, frame wise but still...my hunger seems out of control. In case anyone is wondering what I ate since the morning in addition to my dinner it was :
    4 egg whites * no oil*
    2 whole wheat toasts
    glass of skimmed milk
    some unsalted peanuts
    1 ON WHEY * 24 g protein*
    1 Muscle Milk * 32 g protein*
    Some crunchy nut cereal * no HFCS *

That was at most 1000 calories.

Sorry about the long post. No cliffs. Any help would be appreciated.

big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000) big-muscle-19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phalnax View Post
    hey teen board.

I don't know why I am doing this but I find that it suits me and since I plan on starting college ROTC next year it should get me conditioned for the army.

Basically I've started eating more since before because a number of people have been telling me that I'm doing myself harm by consuming 2k cals with such intense training.

Anyhow.

Today I trained back,forearms,abs,obliques and did 40 minutes on the eliptical *bad heel kept me from running today*. Very intense workout...at least by my standards.

Anyway I came home. On my way back from the gym had 1 scoop of ON Whey in water. Then about an hour and half later had 300 g of lean beef...yes 300g...and LOTS of steamed brocolli followed by two small-ish baked potatoes. It took all of that for me to feel even remotely satisfied. An hour later I had a huge glass of skimmed milk.

Now I am full.

What I wanted to ask was, is it normal for me to eat that much? I mean I am a "bigger" person, frame wise but still...my hunger seems out of control. In case anyone is wondering what I ate since the morning in addition to my dinner it was :
    4 egg whites * no oil*
    2 whole wheat toasts
    glass of skimmed milk
    some unsalted peanuts

ZOMG DUDE

no way bro i cannot believe you ate all that food you just HAVE to be kidding us right ?

300g of lean beef dude come on your joking ? your stomach is gonna explode even people on celltech dont eat that much

phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50) phalnax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Geez. It seemed like a lot to me. I'm not as experienced as you. :S
    Anyway...you train hard and always have good advice to give so I repped you.

On my road to beast! Iceman1489's Avatar
    Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceman1489 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    4 egg whites * no oil*
    2 whole wheat toasts
    glass of skimmed milk
    some unsalted peanuts

Is that your breakfast alone ? Or all the meals adding up to dinner.

IF you ask me 300 grams isnt really that much its only 9 ounces. I usually have 8 -10 ounces of chicken with dinner every night.

If you want me to figure out all the macros for your diet lmk and just give me a sample diet for your typical day / heavy days.
    Getting back into lifting

-Follow me and help motivate me!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119360601

Proud member of the US NAVY

That was all the food adding up to dinner. I'd really appreciate you figuring out the macros but its cool if you're busy or have something more important to do. Don't want to be a bother.

AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHSTiger45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Allright im not a very big guy...but this is just a typical meal I have everyday....

Breakfast:
    4 eggs scrabled+cheese
    2 glasses of milk
    2 slices of toast with peanutbutter and honey

I make 6 pb & j's afterwards and eat them in class up to lunch

school lunch

a couple of oat bars after workout

then about 8oz of chicken before dinnner +w/e mom makes for dinner

also fit in 2 glasses of gainer in a day.
    Oh deployment........

Yes but that diet is kind of unclean...well very unclean. No offense. From what I can see you'll gain some mass but the J in the PB&J's and the honey is a lot of sugar man. BEWARE! SUGAH = TEH EVILZ.

HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000) HudsonHicks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you've got a tape worm? There quite easy to get, especially if you like your meat rare.

Might be an idea to check that out if you're always hungry.

And yes, I'm being serious, not trolling.

Nah I don't have tape worms. :P I guess my metabolism has sped up and I need to get used to it. lol

A Country Boy Can Survive atrain11b's Avatar
    atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude I know this is the teen board, but I am a begginer and had this problem for a while.

I started eating more fiborus veggies and apples. I try to eat an apple with each of my smaller/snack meals. 2 or 3 a day. Helps fill me up.

Try an apple with your snacks, also rice with meals, brown rice. I eat brown rice all the time now, huge filler. Even raw veggies work.

Try this, I am telling you it will help.
    FOB Salerno Afghanistan ABC:
    htttp://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29815

You want to know the secret? The secret to geting huge? Bro, there are no ****in secrets. -House-

Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twist3dJok3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah I don't have tape worms. :P I guess my metabolism has sped up and I need to get used to it. lol
    I can totally relate to you. I am going into the army or af rotc next fall and I started training w/ intense cardio as well (just got back from a 4 mile run w/ HIIT mixed in). I've found that the more cardio I do, the hungrier I am.

A Country Boy Can Survive atrain11b's Avatar
    atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) atrain11b is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OFF TOPIC: Also if any of you have questions about the Army, feel free to hit me up. Glad to help.

Don't use this thread though. LOL Ok OP you can have your thread back.
    FOB Salerno Afghanistan ABC:
    htttp://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29815

You want to know the secret? The secret to geting huge? Bro, there are no ****in secrets. -House-

RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalOak12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude- everything you listed is like two of my six meals And I'm not eating enough to make significant gains atm imo. You aren't eating enough if you want to put on mucsle (assuming you have a fast metabolism). Look
    at everyone elses diet here. That's not a lot unless you are training for a figure competition
    Last edited by RoyalOak12; 02-20-2008 at 09:51 AM.

KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a very uncontrollable hunger too. I can easily eat like 2500 calories over my maintenance of completely clean food. It's a really bad thing cause even though I'm bulking, that's still a lot more than what my body needs to build muscle so it all goes to fat.

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope I never hear the words hunger and bulking in the same sentence again.

If you are hungry, eat. It's as simple as that? You were hungry, you ate, that is all. You really weren't eating any amount that is out of this world.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh my god, is that food all you ate the whole day? WOW.

I wake up at 8 a.m. and eat at least that much by 12 p.m. And I am sure there are others who do it even earlier. You aren't eating enough.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast57 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey teen board.

Anyhow.

Now I am full.

4 egg whites * no oil*
    2 whole wheat toasts
    glass of skimmed milk
    some unsalted peanuts

Your body has been starved.

When i finally got over anorexia i had the same thing. It will slow down soon, give the machine what it needs.

That is nothing tho, most of my meals are between 500-1000 cals i eat 6-8 meals a day