HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

USPlabs where you at? Powerfull question

I started taking this yesterday. I've read where it helps with quality of sleep. I'm not taking it for that reason as ZMA works great foe me when it comes to sleep. I took it yesterday afternoon and passed out for 3 hours about 1 hour after taking it. I have no clue if it was the Powerfull or I was just tired......in any case, has anyone gotten tired after taking it? .....And how does it help sleep if you take it all throughout the day. I'm not understanding that. Maybe USPlabs can help me out.
    Last edited by HeHateMe; 03-13-2006 at 08:01 PM. Reason: no replies
    I don't post often. Search is good.

HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeHateMe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    I started taking this yesterday. I've read where it helps with quality of sleep. I'm not taking it for that reason as ZMA works great foe me when it comes to sleep. I took it yesterday afternoon and passed out for 3 hours about 1 hour after taking it. I have no clue if it was the Powerfull or I was just tired......in any case, has anyone gotten tired after taking it? .....And how does it help sleep if you take it all throughout the day. I'm not understanding that. Maybe USPlabs can help me out.
    \

It you are laying down and take powerfull chances are a nap will be the outcome, but if you are busy sleep will not be a problem. There is a dopamine enhancing effect and it stimulates HGH release.

Originally Posted by USPlabs
    \

It you are laying down and take powerfull chances are a nap will be the outcome, but if you are busy sleep will not be a problem. There is a dopamine enhancing effect and it stimulates HGH release.
    Thanks for the reply. I was driving when I got tired after taking it the first time, not lying down lol.

Question

Ok just a follow up. I've been on Powerfull for about a week or so. Also taking GB/WB from Controlled Labs. The Powerfull seems like it's giving me some strength gains. My workouts have been going vey well. I've taken GB/WB 3x before so I know what to expect from them. This is different. My muscles seem a bit fuller and I want to workout for longer as well.Powerfull seems to be working for me. ..........having said that I swear that when I take this stuff I want to go to sleep! In fact I stopped taking it in the morning because it was making me tired. I now take 3 pills around 5pm and 3 around 11 when I crash. Well after I take the 3 at 5pm I get really tired and have to fight to stay awake and after I take the 11pm dose , I'm out within 30-45 min. I like the results in the gym so far but is anyone else having this kind of experience at all?.......Also USPlabs or anyone else that can answer my question, I want to keep taking it, is it ok to take it when I am ? I'd actually like to up the dose to 4 caps at 5 pm and 4 caps at 11pm. Help me out, someone

bump

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HeHateMe
    bump
    Why you wanna take more if it makes you THAT sleepy. Im pretty sure 6 caps a day is max recommended dosage, but better let USP answer that. Im taking this stuff too, but not making me tired like you. Maybe you should try adding a stimulant to balance things out when you need it.

Originally Posted by Joel
    Why you wanna take more if it makes you THAT sleepy. Im pretty sure 6 caps a day is max recommended dosage, but better let USP answer that. Im taking this stuff too, but not making me tired like you. Maybe you should try adding a stimulant to balance things out when you need it.

Because I read on the boards that some people are experiencing greater results taking 9 caps. My weight is up over 225 at the moment so I'm reasoning that I may possibly benefit from a higher dosage. And I really don't want to take a stim to balance another product out.