Thread: 1st PP Cycle

stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1st PP Cycle

Im 25 and i wanna try PMAX for my first cycle what should i know

hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sup bro!
    Week1 PP 20 mg liver support 2-3x a day
    week 2 PP 20 mg liver support2-3x a day
    week 3 PP 20 mg liver support2-3x a day
    week 4 PP 20 mg liver support2-3x a day
    PCT
    Week 1: nolva 40mg, ephedra 1x day
    week 2: , nolva 40mg, ephedra 1x day
    week 3: nolva 30mg, ephedra 1x day,
    week 4: nolva 20mg, 6oxo 400mg , ephedra 1x day,
    week 5: 6oxo 400mg,ephedra 1x day
    week 6: 6oxo 300mg,EPHEDRA
    u can change some ephedra weeks to clen or alb

each pill is 10 mg so thats 2 pills a day
    6'2
    225 pounds
    bench - 315
    deadlift-405x4
    squat-275x5

working on explosiveness and endurance for football

R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R_N_S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you're 25 why does your CP area say 28?

and what the hell is wrong with you hameronkid, somebody who has no clue what they're doing just asks about steroids and you just bust out some cycle? it's not like creatine where you just take it and everything's gravy.
    "Live like a bad son of a bitch and let's play some ball"
    - Lawrence Taylor

hang cleans - 315x3
    squats - 365x17, 435x10, 500x1, all with wraps only
    bench - 375x1, 225x23
    incline - 315x3

HARDCORE Croquet

PM me if I owe you reps and it's been 3+ days since the bet

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i agree the age thing is sketchy and according to this it seems like you have already started, I apologize if i'm wrong.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...38#post8767138

however, ill be somewhat nice and link you to this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=572642 cause I'm pretty sure you have already started and you're gonna need some help FAST.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hameronkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rippednshredded
    if you're 25 why does your CP area say 28?

and what the hell is wrong with you hameronkid, somebody who has no clue what they're doing just asks about steroids and you just bust out some cycle? it's not like creatine where you just take it and everything's gravy.
    this is my friend from home... i want him to get into the frorum so i told him to post something and ill leave him his cycle.... lol

normally id flame someone like this =/
    6'2
    225 pounds
    bench - 315
    deadlift-405x4
    squat-275x5

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hameronkid
    this is my friend from home... i want him to get into the frorum so i told him to post something and ill leave him his cycle.... lol

normally id flame someone like this =/
    you're about the biggest moron on the innerweb, me thinks...
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    you're about the biggest moron on the innerweb, me thinks...
    what did i do.

My friend from home wants to larn about nutrition and pharmaceuticals dso i told him about forum. i told him to make a post i would post his cycle and then you guys can comment. i didnt give a random kid a cycle to killhimselve with.
    thats rediculous to say to me. -_-
    6'2
    225 pounds
    bench - 315
    deadlift-405x4
    squat-275x5

kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hameronkid
    RE: u homo
    thats my best friend. i was giving him it to log u ass
    Thanks for the PM, did we all get that? Maybe you should have elaborated more in your post instead of just posting a random cycle.