cableguykj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Masteron/baldness

Has anyone used Masteron? It seems to fit my goals but I am quite concerned about the hair loss..... I wonder if running a 3 month cycle would really put one at risk for hair loss. Half of the men on my mothers side went bald (half didnt). If anyone can shed some science on this that would be great.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This probably belongs in the steroid section.

If you are genetically predisposed to baldness, taking any kind of AAS is going to speed up the process.
    A DHT derivative like Masteron will certainly do it. Along with other androgenic side effects like acne and prostate hypertrophy.

Why does it fit your goals? Are you talking about taking this standalone? I've never used Masteron but it seems that it would be better as part of a stack unless you were strictly looking for androgenic effects- hardeness, strength, etc.
    Last edited by freakie; 03-23-2006 at 09:14 AM.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good post, reps.

cableguykj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, from what I read Masteron is exactley what I am looking for. My goal is to drop fat and get stronger/build muscle but I am not looking to "blow up" and dont want anything as strong as Test. propionate. Out of all the AAS's Masteron seemed to have the lowest amount of side effects. I am genetically predisposed seeing as how my mothers brother had lost most of his hair by the time he was 40-45...all the other males on my mothers side did not bald. I might try one cycle anyways......I read that it would be unusual to really start to go bald in just one modest cycle, then again I do not know that validity of that statement. THanks for the feedback.

Originally Posted by freakie
    This probably belongs in the steroid section.

If you are genetically predisposed to baldness, taking any kind of AAS is going to speed up the process.
    A DHT derivative like Masteron will certainly do it. Along with other androgenic side effects like acne and prostate hypertrophy.

Why does it fit your goals? Are you talking about taking this standalone? I've never used Masteron but it seems that it would be better as part of a stack unless you were strictly looking for androgenic effects- hardeness, strength, etc.

freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50) freakie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even if your mother's brothers were/are bald doesn't mean she carries the gene or passed it to you or your siblings.

If you are predisposed to androgenetic alopecia one cycle can thin your hair noticeably. At your age I would think you would have a pretty good idea if you are predisposed. Is you hair thinning now?

One of the biggest problems with drostanolone is the high price of legit products.
    I got a fever, and the only prescription is...more cowbell!