Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Question gregg valentino is a ramblin freak

in the new md gregg valentino accuses bob chick or being bisexual,he says he saw bob tongue kissing some gay guy at a after party with his own eyes.

generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) generelcommand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is that true bob?....ahhhaahah if it is

"Str8 Droppin' Knowledge" plugugly's Avatar
    plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by the terminator
    in the new md gregg valentino accuses bob chick or being bisexual,he says he saw bob tongue kissing some gay guy at a after party with his own eyes.
    Perhaps some of that Synthol has somehow migrated to his brain? Imagine a guy who reportedly has a sweet tooth for Transexuals[?] taking a shot at Bob. This guy is an absolute tool.

gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunnie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    valentino is up to his old tricks again.

Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big Ad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Valentino says this stuff to get attention, we would all be better off just ignoring the freak.
    I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy.

BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffGuy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bob has a gf or its his wife?

trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BuffGuy123
    Bob has a gf or its his wife?
    Bob has a gorgeous g/f. What he does in his personal time is no business of this board.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bob has a beautiful bf too from what I have heard

moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) moroccoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

yes i kissed bob and yes i sucked his dick got a problem?

Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know he gets slapped around by "Tommy Boy"... and likes it.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by One Man Army
    bob has a beautiful bf too from what I have heard
    according to gregg he does lol,gregg says he has a gf or wife yes ,very hot,but says hes bisexual,as gregg said with his own eyes he saw him kissing a "regular gay guy "he puts it at a afterpartyin his new column in md.

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    according to gregg he does lol,gregg says he has a gf or wife yes ,very hot,but says hes bisexual,as gregg said with his own eyes he saw him kissing a "regular gay guy "he puts it at a afterpartyin his new column in md.
    He'll be done for libel if he can't prove it - anyone remember Liberace?
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is why I don't read MD. I bought one copy and Valentino was whining about how he had the ****s because the Yankees lost the World Series again. Same issue John Romano was whining because he couldn't go to the tanning bed twice in 24 hours. LOL, what a joke. Uh, MD, ever heard of editing?

Originally Posted by FarEastBeast
    This is why I don't read MD. I bought one copy and Valentino was whining about how he had the ****s because the Yankees lost the World Series again. Same issue John Romano was whining because he couldn't go to the tanning bed twice in 24 hours. LOL, what a joke. Uh, MD, ever heard of editing?
    i'm getting tired of md also greggs columns use to have good stories,but now its getting really lame . Having him go on about masturbating to the yankees and how his dick is called markusruhl or how his gf makes him pay cash for sex.

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm getting tired of md also greggs columns use to have good stories,but now its getting really lame . Having him go on about masturbating to the yankees and how his dick is called markusruhl or how his gf makes him pay cash for sex.
    LOL, it must be great if you're like 15 or something. Ooh, he's talking about boobies again. Hehehe.

Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Human Torch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And all that fake "hip hop jargon" just make's thing's worse.Valentino's an idiot. Anyway, i did'nt see the part where he mentioned any name's in reference to that kissing a gay guy thing. If i remember correctly , he stated a top ifbb{male} pro was kissing some guy.

felthamboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did you not no every ifbb pro is gay if you pay them enought lol
    i would think its just more valention bs but even if bob is bi what the f**k dose it matter it dont change the person he is hes still a cool guy who hes kisses has nothing to do with us as long as he dont try it on with me lol

simon

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Greg is a knob jockey. He also claims how he dosnt use synthol. Another one of his tall stories, who nearly knocked out Franco Columbo. One that makes me laugh, he was arrested for kicking in something like 4 bouncers. The reason hes in & out of jail is because he sell ecstacy. Probaly to teens, I dont know. I wouldnt be suprised if he beats woman.

To round it all up Greg is a fake, a heart attack waiting to happen.

If, & thats a big If, Bob did kiss a man, for starters who cares, & secondary, I seen a man who was drunk after a party, going around kissing men.

Think about it, who would invite Valentino to their party anyway? hes got nothing to do with proffesional bodybuilding, & IFBB at that. The only reason hes in magazines, is that he is treated like a circus clown, he injects massive amounts of synthol hes a freak, not of nature, but just a freak.

Bob kick his arse, for all of us on these forums! Or at least seek legal advice about a magazine publishing that artical, with no evidence, & the word of a lyer.

I saw Valentino, deepthroating a homeless man, in public. I havent got any evidence thou.
    Last edited by reflexions; 03-23-2006 at 04:22 AM.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just wondering if he's got any strength in those stupid arms of his
    like does synthol increase ur power?

lol.. a guy with that much size should bench at least 800lbs

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gustavo
    just wondering if he's got any strength in those stupid arms of his
    like does synthol increase ur power?

lol.. a guy with that much size should bench at least 800lbs
    no he doesn't...there is this other a$$hole german guy, and I've seen a movie of him, he curled 2kg (no spelling mistake here), unfortunatly the movie is without sound and i was not in german when they aired it.
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    greg valentino is a ****ing joke

hes just tryin to cover up the fact that he digs transvestites

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by badreligion
    greg valentino is a ****ing joke

hes just tryin to cover up the fact that he digs transvestites
    hahahah chicks with dicks
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

felthamboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its time md got rid of him and mayb replace him with a female pro or something more along them lines to do with our sport

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by plugugly
    Perhaps some of that Synthol has somehow migrated to his brain? Imagine a guy who reportedly has a sweet tooth for Transexuals[?] taking a shot at Bob. This guy is an absolute tool.
    I doubt it, remember valentino never took synthol...

Valentino's arms look like when a python swallows a large rodent. If only a python would come along and swallow Valentino now . . .

Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Jeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This guy's claim makes no sense at all. Bob is becoming a very well known celebrity within the bodybuilding world, and is even making appearances in mainstream media. I can't see him doing something openly gay in public, knowing all the rumors it would start and what it would do to his rep. If he IS gay, well, I definitely didn't expect it, but it's his choice. But it's FAR MORE LIKELY that this is total bull****.

I read one issue of Ramblin' Freak after having heard good things, and it just came across as TOTAL GARBAGE. Not quite something you'd read in a tabloid, but with the same dirt quality. I hope Valentino is just a regular guy trying to give people what they want, entertainment, but his repeated denials of the synthol use definitely speak negatively about his actual character.

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    sound like a "Ninjas hijacked my car story" to me
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rambling Freak, clever, did you come up with that nick name yourself too Greg owns. You all accuse him of synthol use, who cares, in all actuality, he's realer than any other bb'er out there. He hasn't touched gear in like 4 years and he's still huge. Not to mention he's be the only bodybuilder that would talk to you if you saw him in the hotel lobby at a show. He's always at the big events and he's at the top of the list in terms of niceness and coolness.

RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RiK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no dumbass, greg calls himself 'ramblin freak'.

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Contract Killer
    Rambling Freak, clever, did you come up with that nick name yourself too Greg owns. You all accuse him of synthol use, who cares, in all actuality, he's realer than any other bb'er out there. He hasn't touched gear in like 4 years and he's still huge. .
    how the hell do you know that? "accuse" him on synthol use. Accuse? I don't get it, what more proof do you need? Oil to start seeping through his pores?