WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WIGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why not sell lactose free milk in 1 gallon size?

This has always bugged me. I can live with the fact that lactose free milk is overpriced, but I can't stand the fact that the largest size around is only the stupid 1/2 gallon paper cartons. I go to the grocery store once a week and it is annoying that all the stores around me only carry 6 cartons of lactose free milk tops at any one time. Most of the time, I am lucky if they have 1-2 cartons. On days that I happen to visit when they just restock, I end up buying like 5-6 cartons.

After all, lactose free milk lasts like 2 months unopened, which would make gallon sizes make even more sense...

Does this piss anyone else off?

Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alex88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What pisses me off is that I cannot find Hood's low carb milk in Canada. 52 calories for 8 oz, 12 g protein and 3 g carbs. Nor is it like in Europe where lactose free milk is actually... lactose free. Lactose removed and an artificial sweetner added (instead of digestive enzymes used in Lactaid). So I sometimes just add whey and water to a half gallon of lactaid milk to dilute it for my low-carb days. North America is retarded. I might switch to drinking only soy milk just to spite the dairy industry.

Sorry for the rant, today is low-carb day and Im miserable.

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alex88
    What pisses me off is that I cannot find Hood's low carb milk in Canada. 52 calories for 8 oz, 12 g protein and 3 g carbs. Nor is it like in Europe where lactose free milk is actually... lactose free. Lactose removed and an artificial sweetner added (instead of digestive enzymes used in Lactaid). So I sometimes just add whey and water to a half gallon of lactaid milk to dilute it for my low-carb days. North America is retarded. I might switch to drinking only soy milk just to spite the dairy industry.

Sorry for the rant, today is low-carb day and Im miserable.
    I hear ya buddy, whenever I go to the states ill buy like 10 litres, but that doesn't last long at all....they should really start HOOD distribution here...

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    No kidding, this bugs the hell outa me. I hate trying to store 10 cartons of the stuff at a time in my fridge.
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.