Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Diet coke?

blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000) blinKme431 is just really nice. (+1000)

Diet coke?

I really love coke and have a caffeine addiction...is a can of diet coke a day bad? Besides the aspartame claims (which I don't buy, I think it's perfectly healthy), is there anything detrimental about drinking diet coke? It doesn't dehydrate you as it doesn't have sugar, correct?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Besides the calcium-leaching, bone-weakening phosphoric acid and the carbonation I think you'll be OK. And that is some caffeine addiction - all 35mgs that Coke has.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chipman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by in10city
    Besides the calcium-leaching, bone-weakening phosphoric acid and the carbonation I think you'll be OK. And that is some caffeine addiction - all 35mgs that Coke has.
    Besides everything that he said it makes your damn teeth yellow and you look like some tobacco chewing redneck.
    HuH?

msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cmon guys, are u frikkin' serious. There is nothing wrong with a diet soda on occassion. I wouldnt make it a staple of my diet, but u have to live a little. Maybe try some crystal light. That stuff is awesome, esp. the peach tea.

Also, i think diet rite is sweetened by splenda, which is ok.

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I drink a can or two almost everyday and it never hindered my progress at all. Live a little, enjoy a diet soda.

-Spaz

masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ agreed

TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Get the diet coke with Splenda. Aspartime is pure garbage. You should read up on how that stuff was legalized, then you will know that all the claims are NOT bs. The guy who got it approved by the FDA was let go right after he had it approved and now works for the company that wanted it approved in the first place. Since it was approved, it couldn't be reversed and he now works for that company that seeked to have it approved!

Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cmon guys, are u frikkin' serious. There is nothing wrong with a diet soda on occassion. I wouldnt make it a staple of my diet, but u have to live a little. Maybe try some crystal light. That stuff is awesome, esp. the peach tea.

Also, i think diet rite is sweetened by splenda, which is ok.
    Some things are just better avoided altogether;

• Methyl alcohol is probably the first component of aspartame released within the small intestine, and is rapidly absorbed. Blood and methanol concentrations correlate with aspartame intake. "Abuse doses" (100 mg/kg or more) ingested by normal subjects significantly elevate blood methanol concentrations, remaining detectable for 8 or more hours (2).

• Humans are more vulnerable to the toxic effects of methanol than animals because several enzymes required for its metabolism have been lost during evolution and are not present in humans.

• The toxicity of methanol is enhanced by its slow rate of oxidation — only 1/7 that of ethyl alcohol — occurring mainly in the liver and kidneys. Even though the half life in human volunteers ingesting small amounts (1-5 ml) is about 3 hours, complete oxidation to carbon dioxide usually requires several days.

• The body attempts to detoxify methyl alcohol by oxidizing it to formaldehyde (a deadly neurotoxin and Class A carcinogen), and then to formate or formic acid within minutes. Formate and formaldehyde each may contribute to toxicity and nervous system/immune dysfunction through various mechanisms. One is the conjugation of formaldehyde with human serum albumin (F-HSA) to form a new antigenic determinant. Patients with multiple health complaints who had been exposed chronically to formaldehyde develop anti F-HSA antibodies and elevated Tal cells (antigen memory cells), consistent with sustained antigenic stimulation of the immune system (3).

On the European Common Market, Aspartame is banned for all children's products. Why is this not the case in Canada and the U.S.? Because Monsanto - which owns the NutraSweet Company which manufactures Aspartame - pays off the FDA, the American Medical Association, The American Dietetic and Diabetic Associations, Congressmen and Senators and virtually anyone who gets in the way, and in other countries too. The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation caught them red handed and aired a program where Monsanto was trying to bribe Canadian Doctors at Health Canada.
    photochop thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10090720#post10090720

My pictures
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=698422

(nostalgic bu||sh't quote here)

odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tweaked21
    Since it was approved, it couldn't be reversed and he now works for that company that seeked to have it approved!
    I've studied Food and Drug law and the FDA can withdraw approval for a product if it's shown to be dangerous.
    Which exit? **** you, that's which exit.

Owe:
    wanderlei (spread) for Griffin/Evans
    bcooter151 (spread) for Mir/Nog

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Same here

I have the same love for Diet Soda. I drink way too much but cut it down pre-contest. I only allow myslef 3 days per week when I can have some. I drink fountain Diet Coke though, : )

I know it's not great but when you cut everything else out you need to have one vice. Oh, if you check out my pics I don't think it's hindering me-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...83#post8940183

Trapz
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It doesn't matter if you post a pic of coleman drinking diet coke out of a 10 pint jug. Hindering gains is not the issue, what is the issue is whether you will be a retarded vegetable with brain cancer in 20 years time. More short term effects like headaches are possible too.
    photochop thread

My pictures

odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000) odoreater is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hercule
    It doesn't matter if you post a pic of coleman drinking diet coke out of a 10 pint jug. Hindering gains is not the issue, what is the issue is whether you will be a retarded vegetable with brain cancer in 20 years time. More short term effects like headaches are possible too.
    How much diet coke you reckon you'd have to drink to become a retarded vegetable with brain cancer in 20 years?
    Which exit? **** you, that's which exit.

Owe:
    wanderlei (spread) for Griffin/Evans
    bcooter151 (spread) for Mir/Nog

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HMMM, thought this was the NUTRITIONAL SECTION. I was not talking about side effects. I was talking about the effects on fat loss or gain. Thanks,

Trapz

Brian Ahlstrom
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Guess I'm lucky, soda gives me a headache so I have not touched a can in 20 years. I also don't make a habit of eating or drinking anything that has absolutely no nutritional value. Unfortunately, I'm an old fart and I can't enjoy foods that I used to enjoy.

Originally Posted by Trapzillaoo7
    HMMM, thought this was the NUTRITIONAL SECTION. I was not talking about side effects. I was talking about the effects on fat loss or gain. Thanks,

Trapz
    What? I think the diet cola has already affected your brain.

You are exactly right, this is a nutrition section, not a FAT LOSS OR GAIN section. Nutrition deals with every aspect from fat loss/gain to mental and physical health.

How much diet coke you reckon you'd have to drink to become a retarded vegetable with brain cancer in 20 years?
    Huh, I don't know about that ;P but I recon the more the worse the chances.
    photochop thread

My pictures

utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utah997 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz
    I drink a can or two almost everyday and it never hindered my progress at all. Live a little, enjoy a diet soda.

-Spaz
    Same here..

Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff
    Guess I'm lucky, soda gives me a headache so I have not touched a can in 20 years. I also don't make a habit of eating or drinking anything that has absolutely no nutritional value. Unfortunately, I'm an old fart and I can't enjoy foods that I used to enjoy.
    I also get migraine headache from chewing gum and most other 'sugar free' mint flavoured things (so I don't eat them). I can't say for certain its the aspartame, could be one of the other many artificial ingredients.
    photochop thread

My pictures

What? I think the diet cola has already affected your brain.

You are exactly right, this is a nutrition section, not a FAT LOSS OR GAIN section. Nutrition deals with every aspect from fat loss/gain to mental and physical health.

Huh, I don't know about that ;P but I recon the more the worse the chances.
    Thanks for enlightening me.

Trapz

Brian Ahlstrom

Originally Posted by utah997
    Same here..
    AMEN TO THAT!

Trapz

Brian Ahlstrom

zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man o man. People are now bastardizing DIET SODA. Where the heck do we draw the line?!?!? Tuna has mercury...veggies will have pesticides...beef might have mad cow disease...eating too much protein is bad...eating too little protein is bad...don't eat soy because it might have some estrogen-like effects...fruits have sugar, don't eat them on a cut...diet coke has aspartame, don't drink...

Can we all just take a deep breath in here? Ok, sweet. Gotta love that magical word called MODERATION. If someone is taking this to the extreme (say, a bb contest), then yea, you might want to steer clear of diet soda. But for all those others out there that want to watch their weight and stay generally healthy? A few cans of diet soda a week is not going to hurt you. Now, if you're drinking five cans a day or something, you might want to re-evaluate your diet.

Enjoy everything in MODERATION and you'll be fine.
    ***I rep back (400+)***

REPS 4 LIFE: All the homies on the Yankees thread, NDame616

TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TechGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally Posted by zcsmith
    Man o man. People are now bastardizing DIET SODA. Where the heck do we draw the line?!?!? Tuna has mercury...veggies will have pesticides...beef might have mad cow disease...eating too much protein is bad...eating too little protein is bad...don't eat soy because it might have some estrogen-like effects...fruits have sugar, don't eat them on a cut...diet coke has aspartame, don't drink...

Can we all just take a deep breath in here? Ok, sweet. Gotta love that magical word called MODERATION. If someone is taking this to the extreme (say, a bb contest), then yea, you might want to steer clear of diet soda. But for all those others out there that want to watch their weight and stay generally healthy? A few cans of diet soda a week is not going to hurt you. Now, if you're drinking five cans a day or something, you might want to re-evaluate your diet.

Enjoy everything in MODERATION and you'll be fine.

I guess that leads us right into.... Will too much AIR explode your lungs? lol....

zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zcsmith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tweaked21
    I guess that leads us right into.... Will too much AIR explode your lungs? lol....
    Now THAT'S a good question! LOL!

I get that this is a health forum, but I think that people around here take it a BIT too seriously - and you're talking to someone who keeps excel spreadsheets of everything that he eats during the day! HA! We can't start overthinking here, or the only things that we'll be able to eat and drink are oatmeal and water. Seems like someone can find something negative on just about every food / drink item out there if they look hard enough.

Even when talking about trans fats...do I have a product with trans fats in it every now and then? Of course. But I sure as hell don't make it a staple in my diet, or anywhere even close. Have more of the "good" foods and less of the "bad" foods, and I think that you're doing the right thing. Not that there are good and bad foods per say, but you know what I mean.

Heck, someone can have TOO MUCH oatmeal and other fibrous items because too much fiber is bad!!! MODERATION!
    Last edited by zcsmith; 02-27-2006 at 01:47 PM.
    ***I rep back (400+)***

REPS 4 LIFE: All the homies on the Yankees thread, NDame616

Originally Posted by zcsmith
    Now THAT'S a good question! LOL!

I get that this is a health forum, but I think that people around here take it a BIT too seriously - and you're talking to someone who keeps excel spreadsheets of everything that he eats during the day! HA! We can't start overthinking here, or the only things that we'll be able to eat and drink are oatmeal and water. Seems like someone can find something negative on just about every food / drink item out there if they look hard enough.

Even when talking about trans fats...do I have a product with trans fats in it every now and then? Of course. But I sure as hell don't make it a staple in my diet, or anywhere even close. Have more of the "good" foods and less of the "bad" foods, and I think that you're doing the right thing. Not that there are good and bad foods per say, but you know what I mean.

Heck, someone can have TOO MUCH oatmeal and other fibrous items because too much fiber is bad!!! MODERATION!
    Haha... I just thought it would be funny to add that one in... There is a point where it gets too rediculous. I mean, too much of ALMOST anything is bad for you to a certain extent. I just don't like when people go over the line with it, ya know? But on a side note, aspartime is bad! :P

mankong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't drink much soda anymore, maybe one or two a week. It nevers seems to quench your thirst but I don't htink there's anything wrong with having a can a day.

WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WSUguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people here are nuts. when someone mentioned 'hydrotoxicity' or w/e there were a dozen posts of people worried about drinking WATER. people here go absolutely nuts over the slightest details- diet soda in moderation is fine and certainly makes for a nice tranistion drink when you're trying to go from regular soda to milk and water all the time (you'll even find people on this board that think milk is bad for you- just use common sense).

billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) billmd1334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet soda hasn't hurt me or my gains at all and I usually have 1 or 2 a day.... drink plenty of water and you'll be fine

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interesting thread. I am a diabetic and it can be tough to find a drink that doesn't undo everything. Water gets old quick. I start my day out with a can of diet soda but never finish it really. No coffee or alcohol or juice. I do want to tell you that more than a few can't handle Spenda products. If you have this in your diet and are having GI trac problems they will not lesson until you get off the stuff. I will rethink my cola intake now...I guess I could cut down on that. Thanks guys

wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wa7sh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Long term

Diet Coke is not bad it has abolutely no affect on fat gain and a little on fat loss, but think about the long term side effects. Drinking too much coke can sometimes lead to ulcers and it could also increase ur uric acid and therefore u could build up kidney stones easier if u dont drink alot of water.
    -this also depends on the persons body if u are a person that already experienced kideny stones then lay off the coke.
    I dont smile when i lift, its not funny.

deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50) deaths_ally will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sadly i drink like 8 cans a day

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by blinKme431
    I really love coke and have a caffeine addiction...is a can of diet coke a day bad? Besides the aspartame claims (which I don't buy, I think it's perfectly healthy), is there anything detrimental about drinking diet coke? It doesn't dehydrate you as it doesn't have sugar, correct?
    If you think aspartame is perfectly healthy, your skull must be thicker than Ronnie's arms.