stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stedyedy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Whats the best way to build bigger abs?

any special excersise or rounties that you guys follow weighted situps or soemthing ? what are your routines and how often should i work abs, i dont mean getting cut to show my abs i mean to increase their size
    "All of us have potential. Few ever realize it...."
    "Strive to achieve and die for what you believe"

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    put a dumbbell between your ankles and do hanging leg raises. When you're nearing the end of the set, hold your knees up and as long as you can.