hollywood927 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stack building help!!

So I'm attempting to build a stack but not sure what would be good to use in my training. With that said here is what my goal is. Shed off the extra fat while attempting to build lean muscle and tone up I see lots of stack already available to order but just want to make sure I get the correct one for the money. I'm 33 and just started lee's lean training

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No supplement stack is going to determine your results.
    Proper nutrition will do that.
    Once you get your diet in check, than determine which supplements you'd like to order based on what is going to assist you in meeting your nutritional needs/offer you best performance in the gym.

Also attempting to recomp can be a difficult/grueling process and not guaranteed to see results.
    I'd suggest you look into a simpler, and more established bulk/cut cycle.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strength training and dietary manipulation is the easiest method for your goals.

Wendler 5/3/1 and the nutrition section stickies.

Dost thou even HOIST?! eclipze926's Avatar
    eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hollywood927 View Post
    So I'm attempting to build a stack but not sure what would be good to use in my training. With that said here is what my goal is. Shed off the extra fat while attempting to build lean muscle and tone up I see lots of stack already available to order but just want to make sure I get the correct one for the money. I'm 33 and just started lee's lean training
    Shedding fat and building lean mass is two different objectives requiring two different diets. Check out the nutrition section it will give you information you need to start you in your way to the gains you want. Diet is almost everything in terms of whether you accomplish your goals. After that is your training regimen and amount of sleep you get. Supplements do a minute amount at most and are optional
    D: 385 B: 264 S: 365 #1000 club
    2016 goal - Make it to the gym 4 times a week, and somehow get back bench past 200 lbs

"There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

zPieces has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll answer this question. you need a good diet most importantly. but after you achieve this, try am optimum nutrition whey as post workout shake.

I'd also definitely recommend a multivitamin such as orange triad.

a fish oil pilland coconut oil will also be a good healthy source of fats. I'd recommend fish oil in a pill and coconut oil in a jar and make eggs and egg whites with the coconut oil. so delicious. those are really just about all I can think off.

is stay away from most pre workouts but that's just me. if you want one I have heard good stuff about c4. I'd use it i just dont want to be a catalyst of heart problems. hope this helped

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zPieces View Post
    I'll answer this question...
    So what did the 3 people before you do than?...
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I agree with the above talking about how nutrition is number one. The Performance Stack is definitely something that would help you along the way as well.

jagerbom79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would recommend starting off with the basics, and after a cycle of supplements and proper nutrition further evaluate your standing, set more goals and slowly build a more intense stack.

hollywood927 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Thanks

Thanks for all the good advice

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zPieces View Post
    I'll answer this question. you need a good diet most importantly. but after you achieve this, try am optimum nutrition whey as post workout shake.

I'd also definitely recommend a multivitamin such as orange triad.

a fish oil pilland coconut oil will also be a good healthy source of fats. I'd recommend fish oil in a pill and coconut oil in a jar and make eggs and egg whites with the coconut oil. so delicious. those are really just about all I can think off.

is stay away from most pre workouts but that's just me. if you want one I have heard good stuff about c4. I'd use it i just dont want to be a catalyst of heart problems. hope this helped
    Its a good thing somebody answered the question, nobody else seems to have any input at all. Especially not one other mention of coconut oil.
    My secret? Texting between sets.