WillCQB7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will taking Creatine with Whey Protein make you put on alot of weight?

I am trying to get lean but gain alot of muscle and be in good shape and I told a friend I was going to take creatine and then I said I'm about to go get some whey protein too and he said that would make me put on weight. I'm not trying to gain weight well atleast not fat.

Thanks

xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xologist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're not gonna neither get FAT, nor get FAT from creatine.

You will go up LBs in the scale, and you will gain mucle and strenght.

SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to put on a lot of weight you need to EAT a lot of food

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No.

Your diet is the main factor in controlling how much and what type of weight you gain.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

Originally Posted by SupaFly78 View Post
    If you want to put on a lot of weight you need to EAT a lot of food
    I never said I wanted to gain weight haha.

so how does this look for a stack for trying to gain mucsle and get lean and cut:

GreenMag
    IntraXcell
    Purple Wraath
    ON Whey
    Orange Traid- multi vitamin
    CLA

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    creatine an protein wont make you gain weight ( well when you first start creatin maybe a couple pounds of water retention) only thing to control your size/ leanness is your diet/training.

brent_167 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    protein and creatine wont make you gain weight if you caloric intake isnt high. eating more protein could lean you out and make you harder. you gain weight from excess calories.
    (Funniest post ever )- Arnold was more bodybuilder preferably my, since I the first time saw its physics. I am said into capably such a spectacular physics to acquire, must use itself anabol for at least 8 weeks in preparation on a ceremony

NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WillCQB7 View Post
    so how does this look for a stack for trying to gain mucsle and get lean and cut:

GreenMag
    IntraXcell
    Purple Wraath
    ON Whey
    Orange Traid- multi vitamin
    CLA
    To be frank, the two (get big and cut) are very difficult to do simultaneously. I suggest you decide which of the two is more important and attack that goal first.
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Well right now and I am taking Lipo 6 to burn some of this fat.. the little flab i have covering up my abs haha. Then i was going to buy that stuff in about 2 weeks or so

Originally Posted by WillCQB7 View Post
    Well right now and I am taking Lipo 6 to burn some of this fat.. the little flab i have covering up my abs haha. Then i was going to buy that stuff in about 2 weeks or so
    I wouldn't suggest taking something like that at your age. It is simply unnecessary. You could easily eliminate fat through altering your diet and cardio.

Yea, Well I mean I usually only take 1 or 2 a day compared to the 4 a day they suggest.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They can help you a lot, but the real deal is your Diet.