Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BIGASSMOFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGASSMOFO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What is the meaning of your name?

mine is because i am a big ass mother****er
    arms 16.8 (18.7 yes I grew an inch)
    legs 25.5(31 )
    chest 44 (51)
    height 5'5
    weight 165 (221bulking)
    age 16

yeah baby I am big ass hell
    i am taking protein powers 6 times a day,
    weight gainers 4 times a day and that help big time,
    cell-tech gnc is stipud cant take creatine but cell-tech
    and three protein bars a day

my name says it all

When you see me walking threw
    You fear me, you and your crew
    When you see me in the middle of May
    You get on your knees and pray
    When you see me Drinking milk in a glass
    You are thankful I am not kicking your ass
    If you hit my truck
    I am gonna make you into a duck
    GET BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE WACK!!
    THE BIGMOFO IS BACK!!

Why do they call me bigass mother****er
    You better go ask your mother
    When I am at the store
    All the girls look at me like a whore
    when I show them my chest
    They go around and tell the rest
    When I show them my shoulders
    They get confused and think they are boulders

People that talk about being the best
    When they meet me they shut up and give it a rest
    People say that I am a superstar
    I drive drive a trucks not a car
    And don't hate
    because, I AM ****ING YOUR MATE

I am the king on these boards
    You better watch the why you spit your words
    Gowen around slapping ho's with pimp powder
    Don't come up to me asking if am your father
    Zach think he rhyme's
    He better wake up cuz I make up mine's

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mines pretty easy to figure out ............

Registered User Time + Patience's Avatar
    Time + Patience has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A reminder to everyone, especially goes well for a lot of the teens here.

It takes Time + Patience to achieve gains, you don't become a pro in 1 year, and you gotta stick with it if you want to achieve your goals.

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kill the weights !
    well... not actually

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

The name of a band I used to listen to quite a lot.

The "LostProphets".

Later
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Babs is my nickname since my last name is Babcock, it was also my father's nickname.

Smalley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    coz im small?
    My distasteful stats:
    Arms R 12" L 11.75" Chest 34"
    56kg/123 pounds 1.65m/5'5''
    19 y'old

Been bodybuilding since Nov 2002
    Weight before bodybuilding: 48kg

Learnt everything from IGF-1 to ATP in 3months(and still learning!)
    Grab the knowledge, but don't forget to apply it.

Registered User Colibri -Hi Dez's Avatar
    Colibri -Hi Dez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To say hi to dez.

phpboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i program in the computer language php

hehe, i post at scriptlance.com with this nickname so i just decided to keep the same one

if anybody needs a php script done at a good price pm me
    I'm hungry

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is0 = isolating the muscle?
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    first letter of my first name and my last name...
    yklyachkin = Yuri Klyachkin
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Smalley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by yklyachkin
    first letter of my first name and my last name...
    yklyachkin = Yuri Klyachkin
    what are you siberian?
    My distasteful stats:
    Arms R 12" L 11.75" Chest 34"
    56kg/123 pounds 1.65m/5'5''
    19 y'old

Been bodybuilding since Nov 2002
    Weight before bodybuilding: 48kg

Learnt everything from IGF-1 to ATP in 3months(and still learning!)
    Grab the knowledge, but don't forget to apply it.

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Captian Action was a Super Hero back in the comic book days. He was a big GIJoe type dude.

yourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im your daddy
    Why use ripped fuel when you can just smoke a couple rocks?

Your bodies aint worth my gun!

The wreaper keep on callin me, but I dont ever holla back, When I get to hell I wanna smoke weed and sell crack, I dont give a fuk if its cold or if its hot, Cuz hell aint **** but a brand new dope spot.

No I'm not that ***** that be hugged up, wit your butt, I'm the one walkin away when ur mouth be full of nut.

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's the name i always go by..very original i know
    Mod at universal-muscle.com

26 July 2001:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 135 pounds
    Bodyfat - 6%

26 July 2005:
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 207 pounds
    Bodyfat - 8-9%

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Smalley
    what are you siberian?
    you know it
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) workout addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm addicted to working out, I skip important events to hit the gym

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think mine's a bit obvious.

Name, born in 85.

badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000) badandy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its the dumb little monkey guy on the old dominos commercials. I just used it for everything, and stuck with it.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amateur Boxing Champion lol nah

ABC_BOXER = Amateur boxing club Boxer
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    RiPPEDTiDE = I love the beach and surfing and skimboarding so ocean's have a "rip current" and oceans have a "tide" and I'm pretty "ripped" and I like the ocean so there ya go.
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BornHard-13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was born hard.
    And 13 is my birthday and lucky number...

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    CASE~ An instance of something; an occurrence; an example: a case of mistaken identity. See Synonyms at example.
    An occurrence of a disease or disorder: a mild case of flu.
    A set of circumstances or a state of affairs; a situation: It may rain, in which case the hike will be canceled.
    Actual fact; reality: We suspected the walls were hollow, and this proved to be the case.
    A question or problem; a matter: It is simply a case of honor.
    A situation that requires investigation, especially by a formal or official body.
    Law.
    An action or a suit or just grounds for an action.
    The facts or evidence offered in support of a claim.
    A set of reasons or supporting facts; an argument: presented a good case for changing the law.
    A person being assisted, treated, or studied, as by a physician, lawyer, or social worker.
    Informal. A peculiar or eccentric person; a character.
    Linguistics.
    In traditional grammar, a distinct form of a noun, pronoun, or modifier that is used to express one or more particular syntactic relationships to other words in a sentence.
    Case In some varieties of generative grammar, the thematic or semantic role of a noun phrase as represented abstractly but not necessarily indicated overtly in surface structure. In such frameworks, nouns in English have Case even in the absence of inflectional case endings.

Idioms:
    in any case
    Regardless of what has occurred or will occur.
    in case
    If it happens that; if.
    As a precaution: took along an umbrella, just in case.
    in case of
    If there should happen to be: a number to call in case of emergency.
    off (someone's) case
    No longer nagging or urging someone to do something.
    on (someone's) case
    Persistently nagging or urging someone to do something.

---But I chose it cause I thought ut sound rather sharp.---
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ThrGMF is derived from my old aol name, Grand Master Freak.
    It's kinda my persoanlity.
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.

Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Is0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by CASE
    CASE~ An instance of something; an occurrence; an example: a case of mistaken identity. See Synonyms at example.
    An occurrence of a disease or disorder: a mild case of flu.
    A set of circumstances or a state of affairs; a situation: It may rain, in which case the hike will be canceled.
    Actual fact; reality: We suspected the walls were hollow, and this proved to be the case.
    A question or problem; a matter: It is simply a case of honor.
    A situation that requires investigation, especially by a formal or official body.
    Law.
    An action or a suit or just grounds for an action.
    The facts or evidence offered in support of a claim.
    A set of reasons or supporting facts; an argument: presented a good case for changing the law.
    A person being assisted, treated, or studied, as by a physician, lawyer, or social worker.
    Informal. A peculiar or eccentric person; a character.
    Linguistics.
    In traditional grammar, a distinct form of a noun, pronoun, or modifier that is used to express one or more particular syntactic relationships to other words in a sentence.
    Case In some varieties of generative grammar, the thematic or semantic role of a noun phrase as represented abstractly but not necessarily indicated overtly in surface structure. In such frameworks, nouns in English have Case even in the absence of inflectional case endings.

Idioms:
    in any case
    Regardless of what has occurred or will occur.
    in case
    If it happens that; if.
    As a precaution: took along an umbrella, just in case.
    in case of
    If there should happen to be: a number to call in case of emergency.
    off (someone's) case
    No longer nagging or urging someone to do something.
    on (someone's) case
    Persistently nagging or urging someone to do something.

---But I chose it cause I thought ut sound rather sharp.---
    wow you must have been bored :-P
    Ja ben ik Nederlands

"Everything I do, I strive to be more like you. You've taken me from the depths within and released me, freed me, into what you want me to Be. Every day I live for you, and I devote my life to you. God, you are my salvation, Jesus, my rejuvinator." - Is0, Allen

"A life unexamined is a life not worth living" - Unknown

"Once a person realizes his state of sin, his natural inclination is to find the remedy within himself. He attempts to bring about his own salvation by human means. He tries various reforms when he needs to be regenerated. As with the Israelites, he tries to become justified by the Law rather than by faith in Jesus, Rather than cleaning up the old man, he needs to be made a new man in Christ. He doesn't need to "turn over a new leaf," he needs a completely new life. The only remedy for man's fallen state is salvation by the grace of God through faith in His Son Jesus." - SOS

If you guys ever wanna talk, about anything, whether troubles, problems, christian advice, whatever it may be, I'm here.

Allen

Banned user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My name is self-explanatory. Only a dumbass can't figure out the meaning of my name, sheesh.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Gmav
    My name is self-explanatory. Only a dumbass can't figure out the meaning of my name, sheesh.
    I've been tryin to figure out your name since the day I got here

Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arniefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i like arnold
    arniefan!!

xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000) xthematrix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cuz tha matrix was a kick-ass movie. and the "x" is there in the front just for looks.
    The Matrix has you...

redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) redhairymonkey4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'm a red hairy monkey with four butts
    dbgt fans know