wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how often should i do pushups?

my routine is this..

monday----chest/back/legs
    wednesday--shoulders/arms
    friday---chest/back/legs

which day should i add push ups to?? i am aiming for 3 sets with 8 reps..

i dont wanna overtrain so advice would be greatly appreciated.

Real World Boxing Advice djartek's Avatar
    djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i highly doubt push-ups will add to overtraining, try diffrent variations try doing explosive/clap push-ups, close grip and wide grip, legs up on a platform, or arms up on a platform...you can really do them on any day...why chest twice a week
    Youtube.com/PalacBoxing
    I'll answer your boxing and combat questions. Just PM me
    "Patience, persistence, determination, and an unstoppable drive to be better than yesterday."

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do push ups everyday

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do them a 1:17 AM on sunday. And only then.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gecko2424 View Post
    Do them a 1:17 AM on sunday. And only then.
    hahahha

awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10) awbasa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're gonna train chest/back/legs twice a week why not add sundays for shoulders/arms? Just a suggestion.

And also I don't see how you can have a serious leg, chest, and back workout all on one day. Legs itself have me gassed and on my ass

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wie: Please realize that the guys are busting your chops here....

but for a serious and frank and honest answer: NEVER!!!

why should you have to do pushups???

you are bodybuilding , man, and from the look of your shoulders and arms, you are doing a good job of it....

forget about pushups: they are for when you are away and can't access weights......

and more honesty: get to work seriously reducing that gut: you are WAY overweight and I am sure you know it, but you obviously have a big frame and as I said, you already have big arms and delts, so get cracking on reducing that weight by a good 50 pounds so that your taper will be just as good as the other bodyparts and you will be healthier also.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use them for active recovery or when on business abroad or vacation, as John stated.

Many folks like weighted pushups, though. I know DD enjoys them.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Newarkar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do them everynight before bed. either 100 straight out or 2 sets of 50 if i had a long day

wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wieywill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    Wie: Please realize that the guys are busting your chops here....

but for a serious and frank and honest answer: NEVER!!!

why should you have to do pushups???

you are bodybuilding , man, and from the look of your shoulders and arms, you are doing a good job of it....

forget about pushups: they are for when you are away and can't access weights......

and more honesty: get to work seriously reducing that gut: you are WAY overweight and I am sure you know it, but you obviously have a big frame and as I said, you already have big arms and delts, so get cracking on reducing that weight by a good 50 pounds so that your taper will be just as good as the other bodyparts and you will be healthier also.

thanks man just what i wanted to hear i am working on this gut aswell..

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can do them everyday man.

various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50) various will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should you still do them everyday if you get sore off of them???.....