verticaljump1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy HELP!!!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!! Energy, Endurance, and heart pain!!!!!!

Hi, basketball practice just started today! And I can't take the running(sprinting)!!!!! Please tell me ANYTHING that can help!!!!!!!! I need alot of energy to last the sprinting!!!! Can you please tell me some good ways to get an insane long lasting amount of energy(anything to give me energy!)? I have Twinlab Creatine Fizz Fuel, how long should I take it before practice, and how long should/would it last? Also, my heart hurts really bad when I breathe after the running, is there any way I can reduce the pain or prevent it? And is there any way I can increase my sprinting endurance(ability to sprint longer)? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: I am willing to do anything to fix or prevent the problems related to this post!

P.S.: Please help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for any help and reading this message, have a nice day!!!!!!!!

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should have done more off-season sprinting work.

It's pretty much to late to do anything that will have a dramatic effect. I wouldn't suggest taking any uppers. I always got hooked on those and felt like **** when I didn't take them, not good. Just make sure that you eat a lot of carbs and probly a bottle or 2 of gatorade before practice.

And about your heart, it's probly not actually your heart. More likely your lungs and/or your throat. I had that too during football. That's probly just from being out of shape, tough it out.