Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

where is the best place to buy weights (plates)??

hey im getting a golds workout equipment product (golds gym product, do you think they are good in making equipment? it seems nice) and i just need the weight plates probally 4 45 2 25 1 2.5 and not sure how many 5s and 10s because I have these two dumbells that are extremely big that you can put weight plates on and i need to know from someone who uses these if i should use 5s or 10 pound plate(witch is better for good range of motin without the plates getting in your way?) thanks PLease respond-

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Play It Again SPorts has the best prices on weights i think. Online, I would try NYdumbells.com

good luck
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

John Henry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jesupgym.com

Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mentor7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey ive never heard of play it again sports? where do you live? do they have a site? NYdumbells.com says the page doesnt exist. thanks-

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry mentor -- i gave you the wrong website... here it is

http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/treegifts.html
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weights online??? What about the cost of shipping??? Seems like it would be insane. Go to your local Walmart. Or any Sporting Goods Store. (That is somewhat large)

error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10) error is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Play it again sports is ****! Such a complete ripoff! Trust me!

Go with WAL-MART.. Their weights are soo cheap, and they've got olympic ones too.

Wal-mart is even cheaper than the used olympic weights at play it again sports, this is where i got mine, and they're nice. They're mad so you can put your hand through them and pull them off and carry 'em around
    I'm bored.. lol

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yard sales.

you can get sooooo much weight cheap. i got approx: 200lbs a bar and a bench for $20(i wanted just the weights....but i couldnt pass up a free bar or bench )

Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mc_Garnicle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yup yard sales are useful. you never know is over weights and are flogging them cheap !