tomtom8p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is Creatine Bad?

I was told by a nutritionist a few years ago that creatine is bad to take. she said that it is naturally produced in the body, so when taking creatine supplements the body recognizes it has enough creatine in it's system and stops making it. so when you stop taking it your body won't start making it again. is this true or not.

also could somebody give me a quick rundown about what creatine does and how much it will help me bulk

thanks

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yep it's bad, it hangs around on street corners and it smokes ciggarettes

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nedrud relyt View Post
    I would pretty much put creatine and heroin in the same category...
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jshacker2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard they make crystal meth with it too

UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UAGreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not bad, just drink a lot of water.

FRIGGINGIVER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always herd that every three months or so you should go off creatine to give your kidney a break?

Drink lots of water.;

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It doesn't mutate your DNA so even if it temporarily halths natural creatine production, when you cease supplementing, your DNA is bound to produce it again. Plus, it's found in foods. If you want you can take between 1-5 g per workout to avoid any "risk" of losing the natural production. You can take a week off every 6 weeks even.

Ph.D in Broscience TestosteronePL's Avatar
    TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000) TestosteronePL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tomtom8p View Post
    I was told by a nutritionist a few years ago that creatine is bad to take. she said that it is naturally produced in the body, so when taking creatine supplements the body recognizes it has enough creatine in it's system and stops making it. so when you stop taking it your body won't start making it again. is this true or not.

also could somebody give me a quick rundown about what creatine does and how much it will help me bulk

thanks
    thats bs...ur nutritionist got creatine mixed up w/ roids. im still in HS and my health teacher told me that creatine is bad and that my tendons are gonna turn to dust in a couple of years...i laughed in his face and walked away.

in conclusion, dont take creatine...you might explode (and you dont want that happening, do you? lol)
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

░░▄▄░▄███▄
    ▄▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▄ Misc
    █▒▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒█ Photography
    █▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒█ Crew
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

► 500+ give a link to one of your posts.

► May 28, 2008 = My first BB contest (Mr. Tech) → 3rd place in weight class.

► April 30, 2009 = My second BB contest (Mr. Tech) → 4th in Finals.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I voted for the other guy The other guy's Avatar
    The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The other guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

LMAO!! HAHAHAHAH!

NICE!
    "Eighty percent of success is showing up." -- Woody Allen

--------------------------------------------------

Reps owed to;

Quank
    HinsuranceFTW

jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkwonx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks

that nutritionist should be promptly shot and her dead body raped by a family of angry racooNs.

Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats actually somewhat true.

kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kinger235 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I heard it dries out you muscle tendons if you dont drink enough water

goob3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, its not bad.

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

thanks
    Did you see her certificates where she graduated etc.??
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just when I thought I was out...

they keep pulling me back in
    "...in sociology we were taught that 'white' people trying to do 'black' things were fought by society to the death...so how did John Riggins rush for 10,000 yards? look at his rookie football card...he had a gigantic red afro and native american face...people thought he was african american...I was actually told by at least five people as a child that did not know each other that he was half black...everyone I know was told he was half black too..."

quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10) quasibatman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    I would pretty much put creatine and heroin in the same category...
    I was going to quit posting for a while but that cigarettes post...
    "...in sociology we were taught that 'white' people trying to do 'black' things were fought by society to the death...so how did John Riggins rush for 10,000 yards? look at his rookie football card...he had a gigantic red afro and native american face...people thought he was african american...I was actually told by at least five people as a child that did not know each other that he was half black...everyone I know was told he was half black too..."

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This stuff is amazing with me, but I can't help but reading some websites. They get me a bit worried.

"Individuals using creatine, including athletes, should be monitored by a healthcare professional. Users are advised to inform their physician or other qualified healthcare professional. "

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/d....html#Evidence