beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink Want to tone my inner thighs!

Hello Bodybuilding Community! My whole life, no matter what weight I have been, I have dealt with stubborn fat in my inner thighs. I really want to blast this fat away! Do any of you have any good recommendations for how to do this? I do have a leg day and am familiar with the inner thigh machine, but looking to step up my game. Please help!

T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only way to lose fat is to eat at a calorie deficit. Unfortunately, you can't target fat loss in a certain area. It might be the last place it goes.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you can't spot reduce fat, you need to lose weight overall. If you want to gain muscle, you need to eat in a surplus.

FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by beemontie View Post
    Hello Bodybuilding Community! My whole life, no matter what weight I have been, I have dealt with stubborn fat in my inner thighs. I really want to blast this fat away! Do any of you have any good recommendations for how to do this? I do have a leg day and am familiar with the inner thigh machine, but looking to step up my game. Please help!
    Where you lose fat is also based on genetics.Maybe you geneticly lose fat in that spot last.Be in a slight calorie deficit and do compound movements.

beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beemontie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you guys!

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All true,you'll more than likely have to drop some weight.
    Shoot for a goal of say twenty pounds and see where that takes you.
    Take before and after pics.
    High rep leg work may also help,lunges,side to side lunges,squats.