tizzyistrippin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Get super tired after protein shake????

I take Met-Rx Protein Plus. I put protein, oats and pb in it and about 15 minutes later just get super tired. Take it pre w/o and post and both times I just feel zapped right after taking it. Anyone know why this might be??

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tizzyistrippin
    I take Met-Rx Protein Plus. I put protein, oats and pb in it and about 15 minutes later just get super tired. Take it pre w/o and post and both times I just feel zapped right after taking it. Anyone know why this might be??
    Might be an insulin crash. How much protein and oats are you using?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

3 scoops which is one serving.....46g of protein in one serving of poweder....then half cup of oats.....2 teaspoons of pb

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fatty meals can make you tired, but I don't see 2 teaspoons of pb as particulatly fatty. Maybe try a shake without the pb? I don't like fatty meals pre/post workout anyways.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tizzyistrippin
    3 scoops which is one serving.....46g of protein in one serving of poweder....then half cup of oats.....2 teaspoons of pb
    Do you feel like this whenever you eat carbs? Have you tried a different protein? Have you tried cutting back the carbs? If not, give those a try.

Also, look into using ALA / R-ALA / K-ALA to help with insulin management.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

its just when i eat those proetein shakes....im getting ready to switch to ON 100% as soon as it arrives...so hopefully that makes a difference

davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) davedepezio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does the protien you have now have a lot of sugar in it?
    "I have got to get me one of these"

2g of sugar