saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

directions for k-burst creatine ans power pump

hey guys,
    i recently got GNC K-burst creatine and gnc power pump (a NO product) and i am wondering how to take them. the directions say to take the 4 power pump capsulles before breakfast and 4 before lunch. But i want to know how long before my meal? 1 minuet? or 30 mins? and should i take them on non workout days?

Now similar question with the creatine. should it on an empty stomach before my workout or after? and should i take that on non workoutdays as well?

Cheers.

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by saku
    hey guys,
    i recently got GNC K-burst creatine and gnc power pump (a NO product) and i am wondering how to take them. the directions say to take the 4 power pump capsulles before breakfast and 4 before lunch. But i want to know how long before my meal? 1 minuet? or 30 mins? and should i take them on non workout days?

Now similar question with the creatine. should it on an empty stomach before my workout or after? and should i take that on non workoutdays as well?

Cheers.
    30 minutes before meals. And you probably should take it on nonworkout days to maximize effects. You can take the creatine pre, post, or both and I would probably take that on nonworkout days as well, however skipping a day here and there shouldn't have much of an effect.