mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question How loose can I be with this stuff? (Regarding staying up late, drinking on weekends)

Hi guys

I'm just wondering just HOW MUCH I am slowing down / hindering my progress by staying up very late on weekends and drinking alcohol (mostly beer, some shots)??

Also, I like to pig out when I get wasted so thats another thing to consider...

On the weekdays I tend to eat fairly clean and I workout 4 days a week with a strict routine.

Obviously stopping all of this would make my progress go much faster, but I want to know how much I'm slowing myself down with this kind of stuff?? If it is REALLY, REALLY significant then I would consider stopping it and just sleeping early everyday, but I just don't know if that's the case.. is it??

Thanks
    i do it for the lulz!

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mike6789 View Post
    Hi guys

I'm just wondering just HOW MUCH I am slowing down / hindering my progress by staying up very late on weekends and drinking alcohol (mostly beer, some shots)??

On the weekdays I tend to eat fairly clean and I workout 4 days a week with a strict routine.

Obviously stopping all of this would make my progress go much faster, but I want to know how much I'm slowing myself down with this kind of stuff?? If it is REALLY, REALLY significant then I would consider stopping it and just sleeping early everyday, but I just don't know if that's the case.. is it??

Thanks
    Man I think the drinking is the worst... staying up late doesn't matter as much as long as you get enough rest and a full day of eating in... for me the drinking dehydrates me and zaps my appetite...
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How can we tell you "how much"?

How do we know what is "REALLY, REALLY significant"?

xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50) xcitex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi guys

Thanks
    well bro best thing i could tell you is that if your asking this question on here about your progress slowing down then maybe deep down inside you know its slowing down! but no worries my friend! you can just get back up and keep working out and stop the drinking! remember you got way more days ahead of you THERE IS STILL HOPE!! hope this helps! :]

Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mikey6119x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hm well ive read that if you were to drink just one beer a day for one year this would lead to an extra 15lbs of fat also alcohol lowers testosterone levels which can have a major effect on strength and endurance.. and assuming you are trying to gain mass this is a huge problem because if you cant push up and struggle to lift more weight your body will see no reason to adapt aka grow because its not really at its max..

also all those added calories from the crap food and beers is just keeping the fat on you.. and the irregular and short sleep periods are a terrible thing.. your body only grows when you rest you should be getting at least 7-8 hrs of sleep a night not only does this allow your body to recuperate but it also allows your body to restore to the proper levels of several hormones that are necessary for everyday functioning and even bb.. Lack of sleep leads to stress which leads to the release of cortisol which hinders your fat burning ability and protein synthesis..

+ how healthy do you think it is for your liver to be binge drinking on the weekends and stacking up supplements during the week? I think you should do some research to really understand how all of those bad habits are not only negatively effecting your gains/progress but just plain unhealthy.. and as far as the question of how much is it effecting you and your progress i think its pretty clear..

i hope this helps!