KenG4876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Max grams of protein per hours

I want to gain some nice lean muscle. How many grams of protein per how many hours can my body take? I'm using gear so I think my body can take more than the average person but I really wanna max out the protein. I know to take 1.5grams of protein per lb of body weight. I'm 5'8 160lbs all lean muscle right now and want to keep it lean muscle. Taking Monster Milk twice a day along with 1/2 doz eggs plus normal food.

isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it would be best to eat 25-40 grams of protein at every meal, spread out over 6-7 meals a day

KenG4876 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's my issue...if I were to eat a Monster Milk with 50 grams of protein....how long should I wait to eat again? 2 or 3hrs? My appetite is INSANE due to my increased training and gear.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50) isupply will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah its best to eat every 2-3 hours but if your hungry you could always eat complex carbs and healthy fats to satisfy you, you dont only have to have protein

tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tozhead6 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dude ffs this thread is all wrong! first off what gear are you taking? your protein synthasis (probably spelt wrong) will go way up whilst your on gear so you should be aiming for around 2gram per pound at the very least at your weight also you look like you have done no where near enough research to even consider taking roids. best advice possible is read!!!!!! and at you stats gear seems a waste of money man no offence

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are taking gear? Do you know what you are doing at all?

Me thinks you have no business taking gear if you are asking noobie questions like this

alexande has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexande has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexande has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexande has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just be patient..
    dont try to do everything ay once