quickcougar03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face lean muscle and burn fat

I am looking for some tips on my diet plan. Looking to gain lean muscle and burn fat. I am 170lbs 5'11" and 23 yrs old. I am not good with figuring this out. Here is what I got though
    Meal #1
    1 cup Egg beaters
    3/4 cup oats
    Pb toast
    Meal #2
    Protein shake
    apple
    Meal #3
    8 oz chicken
    Baked potato
    1 cup spinach
    Meal #4
    protein shake
    turkey sandwich w/lowfat cheese
    Meal #5
    10 oz. lean beef or chicken
    1 1/2 cups vegetables usually asparagus, broccoli, and spinach
    Baked potato
    And obviously lots of water
    I take Multivitamin, Optimum 100% Whey Protein. And I would like to include EFAs (SAN Lipidex ?) and switch creatine to SizeOn, or start taking White Flood. Any and all tips welcome!

any opinions please, i need the help.

echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000) echelon101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would bin the supplements save maybe the Protein.

This may sound crazy to you but you need to add fat to that diet, add about 2 tbsp olive oil somewhere into that meal plan.

For Meal 2# I would add a complex carb maybe two Ryvitas ~60kcals, I found that an apple doesn't fill you up for long.

For Meal 4# There is no point having a shake if you are eating a turkey sandwhich, which should be using ww bread, unless you are using the protein in the shake as an energy source.

Apart from that it looks good, just make sure you hit the kcals.
    5% at myprotein.co.uk with MP56406

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gastelu1.htm
    FDA Approved Diet Declarations

"Funny how you can change your "genetics" when you drop the self-directed bull**** and really tighten up your diet, huh?"

Post Workout Template:

Mass Gainer
    2g/kg (1 grams per pound) of carbs
    0.5 g/kg (0.25 grams per pound) of protein.

Lose body fat,
    0.5 g/kg (about .25 grams per pound). of carbs
    0.5 g/kg (0.25 grams per pound) of protein.

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It looks like a good diet to me, also looks like you took it from the back of the box of Myoplex, that diet works man. stick to it.

Cool thanks to both of you for replying. The diet is something I just tried putting together based on what I have read about weight lifting diets. Can't wait to see the results with everything combined. Anyone else have any other thoughts before I finalize this? Thanks again

awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) awhetstone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I like your motivation. Your diet should consist of 30% Complex Carbs, 40% Lean Protein, and 20-30% good fats. (Id stay on the lower end with the fat leaving the other 10% out of the diet to add to kcal deficit.)

Multiply your weight by 12 and that is the amount of kcalories you need to maintain. Multiply your ideal weight by 12 and that is the amount of kcalories you need to eat to lose. Stay under your maintanance, but over your ideal and you should lose weight just fine. This is the healthiest way to lose weight. (*Keeping in mind your Fat/Protein/Carb ratio.)

VERY IMPORTANT: Gain muscle. Muscle is the ONLY organ in your body that burns fat. Doing tons of cardio is hard and ineffective plus eats your muscles depending on how hard and how long. You want to keep cardio at a moderate level for no longer than 30-45minutes and do this AFTER you lift weights to get max benefits.

Calorie and activity trackers are bad-ass and fun once you get the hang of it.

Eat at least 5 times a day and your tummy will shrink. Get LOTS of fiber because it also shrinks stomach and for every 1 gram you will burn 7 calories. Its recommended you get at least 30 grams, so incorporate fiber with each larger meal and it will also cancel out fat.

Any other questions just ask.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid 3 year bump. You will clearly be a valuable poster here
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242