Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Floridians?

3dmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    orlando

i want to meet a nice girl!

fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by 3dmuscle
    orlando

i want to meet a nice girl!
    lol

shonuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Along Bayshore close to downtown Tampa. St. Pete Gold's on 34th ave. what gym you at str8 ?

ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironman57 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WEST PALM BEACH

jaxflnavyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jacksonville, Florida here. Military guy, looking for a workout partner here in the area.

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by shonuff
    Along Bayshore close to downtown Tampa. St. Pete Gold's on 34th ave. what gym you at str8 ?
    Str8, HOCH, and I all train at the Golds in South St. Pete on 34th.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    To the people in Miami, where do you train?
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) RailZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lakeland
    2002 Florida NPC Gold Cup Classic Bodybuilding Championships - #3 place TEEN CLASS
    2003 NPC Central Florida District Bodybuilding Champion - #1 place TEEN CLASS
    2003 NPC Mid-Florida Muscle Classic Bodybuilding Champion - #1 place TEEN CLASS
    2006 NPC Sunshine Classic Bodybuilding Champion - #1 place TEEN CLASS

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do former Floridians count?

Although I am in Atlanta now, I graduated from Miami Beach H.S., Miami-Dade Community College, and the University of Florida.

I later spent some time in Stuart and St. Augustine and I have business interests in the Sanford/Heathrow area that take me there from time to time. I think I may eventually move there.

My parents have lived in Boynton Beach for the last 22 years, so I still spend some time in the Sunshine State.

And I think I can say I'm one of the relatively few people who saw Tony Little compete at bodybuilding (when he won Mr. Florida), long before he became an infomercial king!

Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Do former Floridians count?

Originally posted by jimpern
    Although I am in Atlanta now, I graduated from Miami Beach H.S., Miami-Dade Community College, and the University of Florida.

I later spent some time in Stuart and St. Augustine and I have business interests in the Sanford/Heathrow area that take me there from time to time. I think I may eventually move there.

My parents have lived in Boynton Beach for the last 22 years, so I still spend some time in the Sunshine State.

And I think I can say I'm one of the relatively few people who saw Tony Little compete at bodybuilding (when he won Mr. Florida), long before he became an infomercial king!
    Wow that's one helluva story! I can't believe you were graced by the prescense of the world famous Tony Little. After watching about 10 minutes of one of his infomercials I wanted to rip that ponytail outta his head. His infomercials are absolutely hysterical to watch if you're surfing during the commercials.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile Re: Re: Do former Floridians count?

Originally posted by Fletch
    Wow that's one helluva story! I can't believe you were graced by the prescense of the world famous Tony Little. After watching about 10 minutes of one of his infomercials I wanted to rip that ponytail outta his head. His infomercials are absolutely hysterical to watch if you're surfing during the commercials.

- Fletch
    You realize Tony Little's pony tail is just sewn into his baseball cap, right?

- Skip "That hairdo is unbe-weave-ible!"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

IKIKURAS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jacksonville, FL - (Mandarin)
    5'5" - 130lbs

fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fizler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by IKIKURAS
    Jacksonville, FL - (Mandarin)
    Welcome to the boards........I'm over in Daytona

novass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    titusville ymca, machanic at Southerlin olds and caddy over in merrit island

jaxflnavyguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IKIKURAS, I'm over off of Old St Augustine and Hood Road.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by shonuff
    I go to the gold's on 34th ave.

Originally posted by str8flexed
    I go to the gold's on 34th ave.
    It's actually 34th St. S and 54th Avenue S.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Fletch
    It's actually 34th St. S and 54th Avenue S.

- Fletch
    geographically inclined bastard!

Geographically challenged co-pilot

Originally posted by str8flexed
    geographically inclined bastard!
    Didn't want him ending up 20 miles away if he wanted to come down to lift with us.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!

kangababie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LEts see..I'm a florida baby
    I currently live in Palm Beach Gardens and train at worlds on northlake. I've also worked at Statyin alive in gardens and used to train at ultimia downtown and golds on A1A
    I wish I had someone hard core to train with...or adleast find a great hord core boyfriend but that's a different story lol

I did live in orlando last year. I trained at Worlds off University and also the lifestyle family fitness off 436.
    When I'm in tampa I train at some Golds, not sure where my friend is the one that takes me. But it's near st pete. and when in miami I train at golds or crunch.
    the hardest part about moving forward is not looking back

Jose-RSX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by kangababie
    LEts see..I'm a florida baby
    I currently live in Palm Beach Gardens and train at worlds on northlake. I've also worked at Statyin alive in gardens and used to train at ultimia downtown and golds on A1A
    I wish I had someone hard core to train with...or adleast find a great hord core boyfriend but that's a different story lol

I did live in orlando last year. I trained at Worlds off University and also the lifestyle family fitness off 436.
    When I'm in tampa I train at some Golds, not sure where my friend is the one that takes me. But it's near st pete. and when in miami I train at golds or crunch.

I work off of congress and I-95. I use to go to the boca athletic club. How far is palm beach gardens from Boca?

Regards,
    Jose

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=95954

about 30 mins to 45 depending on the traffic. 95 is TORE UP going between here and there

what do you consider hardcore?

someone who's dedicatied to the sport. understands the dieting, the grumpy behaviour from low carbs, thecardio, the lifting, the supplements. having to go to bed earily, not having the energy sometimes to go out and party. not wanting to screw around and risk injury or what all you've worked for in the gym.

someone who's dedicatied to the sport. understands the dieting, the grumpy behaviour from low carbs, thecardio, the lifting, the supplements. having to go to bed earily, not having the energy sometimes to go out and party. not wanting to screw around and risk injury or what all you've worked for in the gym.

lol, they are few and far between eh?

oh, and you forgot the "understanding why i eat every 2-3 hours "

Layne "you mean eating a 18 pack of eggs everyday isn't normal... where have you people been? "

no I think my favorite is when they start saying
    "you mean you fitness model? does that mean alot of guys hit on you? Or you bodybuild? are your arms going to get bigger than mine? Cuz I just can't date a girl who can get bigger than me or press more than me!"

no I think my favorite is when they start saying
    "you mean you fitness model? does that mean alot of guys hit on you? Or you bodybuild? are your arms going to get bigger than mine? Cuz I just can't date a girl who can get bigger than me or press more than me!"
    Your next line should be "well maybe you should get your skinny ass in the gym and you wouldn't have to worry about it "

nope cuz by then I realize they are such pussy's that I don't want to deal with them in the first place. It's nice to have a sympothetic man, caring, sweet, but I don't want a guy who's more emotional than me

what are you stats kanga? Height/weight etc.. any pics? Just trying to get an idea of where you're at and where you want to be. Not sure how "hardcore" I can consider myself. Did you see my pics?

Regards,
    Jose

gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamemaximus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Miami Here.... Kendall

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast