CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Need Help creating a new routine...please help?

Okay ive been on here for a while, and was lifting a lil probably aobut 8 months back.. I joined up with the military and hav ebeen really busy doing all sorts of crap, but now Im ready to dedicate much of my time to my body now..

so.. I need to figure out what a good routine would be for me. If a few of you could please help me figure out what is best for me.. I want to be big, possibly a monster.. I dunno just as big and toned as I can get w/o juice (thats a big no no) heh.. I have the funding for whatever Supps I can get ahold of.. Just need a "shopping list" of stuff to get, and help starting a routine..

so Im 100% open to suggestions... thanks again guys/gals!

Personal Info:
    height: 6'
    weight: 185lbs approx
    BF%: dunno.. can pinch about an inch or so on stomach..
    Im pretty built, strong etc.. but want to get pretty big.. not so much pro body builder toned, but big.. I can provide pix if ya need an idea lol
    I have access to the gym every day, its only like 400 yards from my house..

I am using regular Multi-vitamins once a day (centrum)
    My protein powder is muscle-tech and prolab whey protein, i use it once to twice a day, and I have twinlab creatine megafuel capsules of creatine i use, 3-6 a day depending on if I worked out hardcore that day or not..

so any suggestions.. thanks
    My Bodyspace:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/CaptnRubRDucky/

CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptnRubRDucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *bump*
    My Bodyspace:

gm_ivanov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi, I am very pleased when I encounter such enthusiasm in someone regardless of what it is connected with.
    I've been training hard for two years now and have made quite a progress during the last few months as I started to use supplements. Besides, I have read a lot of bodybuilding magazines and books and consider myself familiar with bodybuilding stuff.
    since you've not been training for so long, I think it will be best for you to start a month's workout for the whole body, including mailnly basic stuff - like bench presses, squats, pulldowns, etc. so that your body can get used to exercise again. In my opinion 3 workouts per week will be best for the beginning. Then you can train 4 or 5 times per week and I think you will be able to do so as you say you have enough money to spend on supplements.
    An example program looks like this:
    day1 - shoulders and triceps
    day2- back and traps
    day3- off
    day4-chest and biceps
    day5- legs including calves

As for the supplements, there are thousands of kinds of them on the market, so it's mainly up to you to decide what suits you best. However, I may give you some advice what to buy.
    1. Whey protein is probably the best protein on the market at present. Take one scoop right after you get out of bed in the morning, so that you stop the catabolic processes that take place during the night. Take another scoop (appr. 30g) 30-45 minutes before workout and 2 scoops right after workout.
    2. If you can afford it, you may also take glutamine and creatine 45 minutes before and right after workout according to the guidelines on the pack and also around 5 g of glutamine before you go to bed
    3. Take around 40-50g of egg and/or milk protein before going to bed.
    4. As for aminoacids, there is a big variety of them but I think that Universal's 5300 is a good choice.
    5. It is also recommendable that you take multivitamins (which you already do) that are rich in vitamins and minerals.

There is a lot more to tell you about supplements but I think these will make the difference you want to see in just 3 or 4 months.

Good luck and I hope that I have been useful!

cool thanks for the info, couple things though

I AM in fact in the air force, so im pretty physically fit, we are required a certain amount of physical conditioning weekly.. so my body is used to exercise..

as for supps I plan to take the protein and vitamins and creatine, no doubt. Have you heard anything about lip 6 or hydroxycut? how about animal stackers for vitamins?

do you have any messenger programs you can IM me on them..

thanks!
    My Bodyspace:

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should get yourself a good solid routine and diet first, then wory about the supplements.

Start with rippetoe's routine;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...14&postcount=2

As for a good solid diet, I recommend you take a look at the nutrtion section, it gives you great advice, and the know hows...

ugh i hate squats, i cant do them, only if they are hack squats or squats on a machine.. cant do BB squats.. my feet dont go flat when i squat, i always end up going on my tiptoes.. dunno.. guess my aquiles tendon is too tight?

doesnt matter, machines work good.. i can do 500lb hacks, good nuff for me =)
    My Bodyspace: