deerock6969 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side effects of Lipo 6 and SciVation Sesamin

I'm interested in buying Nutrex Lipo 6 and SciVation Sesamin. However, I am a little curious about the side effects. Can you guys help me out please. Thank You.
    Now: 175 lbs
    5'7 in.
    ???% bf

GOAL: 165-175 lbs
    5'9 in.
    5-10% bf

21yrs old

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deerock6969
    I'm interested in buying Nutrex Lipo 6 and SciVation Sesamin. However, I am a little curious about the side effects. Can you guys help me out please. Thank You.
    Hey, I posted this in your last thread

At 18 I would drop the Lipo6 and go with a non stimulant to stack with sesamin, I recommend you stack sesamin with either LipidFX, Melting point. Or you could take the sesamin as a stand alone. Be sure to take the sesamin with a higher fat meal 10+ grams to get the full benefits from the sesamin.

Your main focus should be your diet, your diet will make or break you. So make sure your diet is in check.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shinobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You shouldn't have any sides from the sesamin. And if you're like me, you won't get any results either. When this stuff first came out it was all the rage on these boards. That's seems to have quieted down quite a bit. But just because it did nothing for me doesn't mean it doesn't work for other people. As far as sides go...none.

The Lipo6 isn't quite as forgiving, and I do speak from experience. I personally don't like this or any similar supp (Tight, etc.). In no particular order...

Gugguls = will raise estrogen levels

High caffeine amount = could give you the jitters, runs, and quite possibly cortisol release. And like with any mega dose of caffeine you will crash. You're better off taking small-moderate doses throughout the day instead of mega doses here and there.

Yohimbe = potentially dangerous when combined with tyrosine (an amino acide prevalent in most protein shakes, cheese, meat, etc.). It also raises heart rate and BP. This combined with the high amount of caffeine will give you a higher resting heart rate (i.e. you will max out sooner than you normally would).

That's just my take on it. Others will probably reply saying that they had a good experience with it. If I had to take a diet pill I'd go with Lipovar8. It's similar to lipo6 but doesn't have Y or gugguls. It also has a smaller amount of caffeine.