jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Lower protein for 2 days!! Did I lose muscle mass?

How quickly do we lose muscle mass? For example this weekend, I was really busy, and my diet went completely to hell. maybe got only about 170g/protein yesterday, and maybe 130so far today (will be over 200 before bedtime). It really pisses me off since I have only about 2 weeks left in my bulk phase, and had gained 12lbs. Hopefully I havent lost any of that. What do you guys think? (i cant weigh until I head to the gym tomorrow). Anybody know how bad this might have been? Let me know what you think. Thank a lot.
    J

MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MCEpidemic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you're alright, Jay - from what I've read, hypertrophy doesn't set in that quickly.

jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay169 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo McE, thanks for the reply. I was convinced I f'ed up my bulk so far, and was ready to kick myself in the a s s. Trust me it really pisses me off when i cant get to eat like i should. For some reason the weekends are harder. thanks again man.

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you might lose a little glycogen weight but that will come back in the next day or so, no worries, two days wont kill ya.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

you guys have no idea how much better that makes me feel. Thanks!